2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i would think is Rossie is in the event for someone else shouldnt it also count as an event for Rossie?? i mean technically
They almost all live in a house, so there is a good chance that they are often together in the same "event". Rossie also attended a Lucy event once or more.

But it's just a picture with the changelog, maybe it's not even in the update, the picture from 0.5.1 wasn't literally in 0.5.1 either.

Wait and play update to know for sure :ROFLMAO:

Mar 14, 2023
They almost all live in a house, so there is a good chance that they are often together in the same "event". Rossie also attended a Lucy event once or more.

But it's just a picture with the changelog, maybe it's not even in the update, the picture from 0.5.1 wasn't literally in 0.5.1 either.

Wait and play update to know for sure :ROFLMAO:
this is all true.. i will say tho im always sad to see updates for this game given the base game started with only Rosie and she was just turning 17 years old and the game was meant to only be about her for the events, and now we got likr 7 girls for events and Roise is now 19 and not 17

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
this is all true.. i will say tho im always sad to see updates for this game given the base game started with only Rosie and she was just turning 17 years old and the game was meant to only be about her for the events, and now we got likr 7 girls for events and Roise is now 19 and not 17
Game would never only be about Rossie, Lucy was also in the trailer and you could already go to Mika at the first release.

Rossie turned 19 (not 17) in the first release of the game and technically she still is. I certainly haven't played 365 days of gameplay in the game.

Sep 24, 2020
10feb23 - UPDATED FOR v5.0

Added the new event for May

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
Is cheat work on version 5.1 ?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm into the game and messed up the relationships.
Is there a way to to change them without starting over?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm into the game and messed up the relationships.
Is there a way to to change them without starting over?
I took a look with RenPy Save Editor, but I can't find the values there, fear you have to start again if you want it to be different.

Reactions: gam2000

jjjjmmm

Aug 10, 2021

Stable work for Mac and Android versions are not guaranteed and not supported for any fixes. Only PC version are stable. Windows Macintosh A

Reactions: stalinpro27

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
yea saw it here:
no way in hell im downloading it from thouse shitty links.
Im sure
714.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HappySummer-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes