2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
cant raise rosie to level 5, stuck on 5%
Means there's something else in the current version that you haven't seen yet with that girl
well pretty much everything then, considering I started yesterday, you know we can play freely or is some of the progression attached to other girls level? for example, we need level 2 with lucy to progress this part with mika

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
hello all i have a problem, i have to go the beach with rosie, but when on map, it asks to go home, and when click home it asks to go to the beach... any idea?
Same Lucy, it tells me to go to cafe to see her, but i can't trigger it.. it asks me to go home and i can't open up the cafe...

Can someone help? i can't go further thx

Last edited:

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
If the dev allowed to at least skip the read text and give better hints as to whats next the game would get a full star more over night.

i mean i dont mind the slow game play, but unless you read everything its not obvious what to click. and the fact you have to manually click through dialogue that i have seen countless times makes it feel like even more of a grind.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
hello all i have a problem, i have to go the beach with rosie, but when on map, it asks to go home, and when click home it asks to go to the beach... any idea?
Same Lucy, it tells me to go to cafe to see her, but i can't trigger it.. it asks me to go home and i can't open up the cafe...

Can someone help? i can't go further thx
I think it's a problem someone has had before. Not sure if it was resolved. If you can upload save I can take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
cant raise rosie to level 5, stuck on 5%

well pretty much everything then, considering I started yesterday, you know we can play freely or is some of the progression attached to other girls level? for example, we need level 2 with lucy to progress this part with mika
Yes, sometimes you have to move on with other girls to move on with the rest. This is because they sometimes run into each other and even end up living in the same house.

There is a walkthrough on page 1, if you still can't figure it out, you can upload a save and I'll take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
in Win 11 last build i just click on exe , log file created and game don't start
Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)

or try

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
10feb23 - UPDATED FOR v5.0

Added the new event for May

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
update, please Cursor2

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
if I could add something, change the button to the map to be free not only when in the exit of the house and a hint in the morning when you need to progress on another girl to be able to progress on others, then you know you should focus in other girl

Reactions: BVonkX

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
nice, managed to move may, mika returned but lucy still on level 3, 20% and rosie level 4, 0%, guess I will wait for update

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah man make an game add incest tag to bait people add 3 scenes for a cuple of years, And make content for other girls that the tag doesn't apply, I mean the dev knows if he makes the update for the Incest tag girl no one is going to wait for the other girls content.
First of all: the dev didn't tag anything in here.
second: if you want it faster: make your own game.

fotograflarry

Jul 10, 2019
Help! collect stuff to move May
I have 8 out of 9. mat, 2 bottles, book, calculator, plaid, boxes, cat. where is one other item?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes