4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I mean there is no real need for this these days... back i the days this project started this was one of the few games actually concentrating on this content so finding source material took quiet some time I'll agree to this much.
But I did wonder for awhile why they didn't switch to AI-art for this matter, the stuff can be quiet good with enough training for the engine and a careful eye to fix any errors the engine does.... would atleast remove this limmiting factor.

And it's not like the actually used art had any more character as it was generic pics from a certain group most of the time.
Like most people, I'm not a fan of AI... But I guess if there is someone in charged of check the models and ensure their integrity and that they look good, why not? Either way, I'm pretty sure there are still many other characters to use and, if necessary, you can adapt characters from others styles as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Like most people, I'm not a fan of AI... But I guess if there is someone in charged of check the models and ensure their integrity and that they look good, why not? Either way, I'm pretty sure there are still many other characters to use and, if necessary, you can adapt characters from others styles as well.
I'd rather see some real artwork myself, but the game currently is a clutter of mixed up games and Characters, this I normally hate far more than coherent AI pictures.
With the unique Characters this atleast feels like there is more than simple image pack characters like most of the old day brothel simulators, but it still kinda feels makeshift.
In this very game I don't think people would actually feel the difference much.
AI engines keep improveing drastically and the last news I followed a few month ago was, that they set up mechanism to save an archtype of an character and use this archtype to create several pictures looking the same or atleast as close as possible... seing some AI galleries lately I think it got included in most available engines these days

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
I don't think the game updates are taking so long due to a lack of (art) assets, but rather because many different people are creating the routes at their own pace, and due to a lack off deadlines and no one on the team doing this full time/as their primary thing in their life, it takes an ungodly amount of time to not only put everything together in a way thats cohesive,but also in a size that makes said update meaningful.

Reactions: TalkingCat15

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
I mean there is no real need for this these days... back i the days this project started this was one of the few games actually concentrating on this content so finding source material took quiet some time I'll agree to this much.
But I did wonder for awhile why they didn't switch to AI-art for this matter, the stuff can be quiet good with enough training for the engine and a careful eye to fix any errors the engine does.... would atleast remove this limmiting factor.

And it's not like the actually used art had any more character as it was generic pics from a certain group most of the time.
I don't think the art has really ever been much of a limiting factor, even "back in the day" there were enough quality VNs to rip content from. I also seem to remember around the time of the last big update they had started making custom characters but I may be remembering incorrectly.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes