4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Yesterday I tryed out to fuck Alexis in the evening, but she warned me I have to know, she cant lubricate by her self.
...'OK'... I thoght by my self 'Lubbricate her next time' :)
She is 18 years old and cant lubricate by her self? :unsure:
Poor girl. What kind of miracle desease she haves? ;):ROFLMAO:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just sent a new build to our testers. Still not close to done, but having them bug hunt as we go rather than once an entire update is ready saves a lot of headaches.
Need any other testers?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
will this game be on steam if yes i would buy it?
Only if one or so dev's get together and rewrite all the old stuff that was done by dev's who have left the game.
Or get permission from long lost dev's.

The biggest thing is all the stolen art that would have to be replaced.
This is the reason why they do this for free.

Last edited:

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
out of curiosity, how many people are working on this game 1 or 2?
It varies. At the moment it's just me. Midas recently left the team, I think he may be working on his own fork, but I couldn't say for sure. But that's harasim, sometimes there are 10 of us, sometimes there is one. It comes and goes with no rhyme or reason.

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
so here we have 1 and sometimes more people working, so that's why the updates are so slow depending on how much work is done on this game.
and here it is that the people who work on this game go to work and work on this game when they have peace and quiet and also when they have time
so when we know, we don't have to keep asking when there will be another update, when there is an update, we will see it.

Last edited:

myclon12

Jan 22, 2020
It varies. At the moment it's just me. Midas recently left the team, I think he may be working on his own fork, but I couldn't say for sure. But that's harasim, sometimes there are 10 of us, sometimes there is one. It comes and goes with no rhyme or reason.
can't wait to see next update this game

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Just checking on some of my old games. Oh ya this one last played v0.3.1.1, it was awesome. OMG v0.4.0.3 yes but it sucks that this game is Abandoned. This game had some good art and a good theme.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes