4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
More like Fluff in Fluff and Crunch where Fluff is the Flavourbackgroundlore and Crunch is the Gameplay.
Fluff is not needed for playing but makes the world richer.
Yeah but that I consider world building and not fluff as such myself. Well this information can be seen as both, depending how you look at it. :)

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
there may already be an answer written here, but I don't want to read 144 pages. how do I get a second achievement from Kazumi? thank you!

Reactions: Cardumb

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Or if you started right now the game just type TRUMP on Achievment screen and you will get an achievment, more workskill and money.
For some reason that didn't work for me. Tried both with Caps and with Shift and for some reason, it doesn't seem to have a reaction.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For some reason that didn't work for me. Tried both with Caps and with Shift and for some reason, it doesn't seem to have a reaction.
No shift, no caps just type trump on sandbox achievment page and then go back to main menu and then back to it for having achievment unlocked.
Mayby it is on some versions not working if your workskill is to low because the achievment is supposed to lower your skill to match it Trumps.

gnikxes

Mar 20, 2020
I am looking for Amber's 3rd achievement and 4th achievement for Kazumi.

Regarding about the Oracle says that "She has mentioned the purpose of her foreign study. Encounter her there." Isn't that manga store or ero manga studio? I am keep visiting there but I don't see the event.

For Kazumi, I changed clock of my computer to Dec 24, I see an event but Dec 25 does not offer me an event!

Any additional trigger I need?

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
A quick question guys how do I unlock shiori does it come naturally as I progress through the weeks or do I have to personally find her?

Edit: nvm i unlocked her now

Last edited:

Ji-yeon

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, does anyone know how to get an S+ Rating on NTR Defender? I can't seem to get past the 999 score and my rating alwasys comes up as A+ only.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes