VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
How much content does this have so far? First release, but how much is in it?
The game is divided into days, and each day is divided into morning, afternoon and night.

This first release is the complete Day 1.

In each part of the day something happens, something "erotic", with some choices that change the dialogues and some things that happen afterwards.

I couldn't tell you in time how long it is, some parts of the day depending on what happens are more or less long.

It is a first release, if you expect a lot of content, maybe you should wait until there are three or four days created.

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you daughter-in-law and father-in-law scene drives me crazy, this is awesome, good luck with the new game

Reactions: VNAdults

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I couldn't tell you in time how long it is, some parts of the day depending on what happens are more or less long.
It is a first release, if you expect a lot of content, maybe you should wait until there are three or four days created.
Thanks for the response, yeah I hope we get some more content soon.
If your other game is an indication this should be pretty decent.
Obviously haven't played it yet but it looks good.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the response, yeah I hope we get some more content soon.
If your other game is an indication this should be pretty decent.
Obviously haven't played it yet but it looks good.
I've counted 3 masturbation and 2 bj scenes (and one groping).
More than some other first releases and they do look good, although we hopefully get to see the MC naked soon and in a proper sex scene.

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Well, althought not a very unique story it captivated me and I really like what is in it to this point. The MC face kind reminds me the face of Occultus DoD MC face.Good luck to dev with this project.
Sorry for my English and my grammar not my native languange.

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
I don't know what to do to help your game get talked about. Everything is still good as before. Perfect. Thank you for continuously updating this game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The new update is still a few weeks away, I can't dedicate as much time as I would like to, work, family etc... But I estimate that in about 3 weeks the new day will be ready.

Greetings.
I look forward to it. The wife isn't a moron or a bitch yet, so the start is good so far.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A very good follow up. The biggest problem you're going to have however is the bad English translation.
If it can be fixed I'm sure it'll catch on although it won't be for everyone still.
Give me a shout if you want a hand to improve the translation.

I'm waiting for lesbian tag ^^
There is lesbian content in v0.02

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok will say i am enjoying the story so far after playing the new update. however, that said, obviously i am having her do every naughty thing possible so far. and so she has cheated on her husband and then gets to that final scene with the neighbor's wife and while the neighbor is talking about blowing her hubby, she is calling him a bastard etc while she has already fucked her neighbor's husband and done some naughty things with his dad. so she is bascially cucking him but at the same time gets angry at the though of her hubby doing anything with anyone but her..such a bitch..but i love it. i have named my female mc Anne in honor of the turbo slut wife in TACOS.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes