RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes
Mar 29, 2020
In the end, depending on the option you chose while in the "combat academy", I was going to change, but due to lack of time I could not finish the second option. So I decided to put it for both options and that everyone could see it. In the next update I will change it. :giggle:
Oh ok, that makes me feel better, thank you for clarifying that. I can't wait for the "reward" then. Good luck and Keep up the good work.

Also, are you gunna add enemy respawns?

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Yup, I'm using an old save, probably I'll need to start a new one, right?
No, here I leave you a bran attached here, with night 1 and before ending night 2. Do not take any object, and make certain decisions of karma.
Oh ok, that makes me feel better, thank you for clarifying that. I can't wait for the "reward" then. Good luck and Keep up the good work.

Also, are you gunna add enemy respawns?
Thanks, I also recommend you look at the update notes. I put them here but they get lost in the meantime. You can see them here:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
No, here I leave you a bran attached here, with night 1 and before ending night 2. Do not take any object, and make certain decisions of karma.

Thanks, I also recommend you look at the update notes. I put them here but they get lost in the meantime. You can see them here:

Thanks a lot, buddy.
I have one more question, you're the dev, right? Why don't you request the developer tag and claim the thread, this should give you and your project more visibility. :unsure:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
MMV-DeepBride Thanks man you're awesome :)
Oh and I'm a little curious but what the effect of Oval Stone ? I mean the Horny Unicorn Horn gives you XP but I don't think I saw anything when I used the stone...

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Thanks a lot, buddy.
I have one more question, you're the dev, right? Why don't you request the developer tag and claim the thread, this should give you and your project more visibility. :unsure:
I didn't know, I'm going to ask.
MMV-DeepBride Thanks man you're awesome :)
Oh and I'm a little curious but what the effect of Oval Stone ? I mean the Horny Unicorn Horn gives you XP but I don't think I saw anything when I used the stone...
And do not place it, but it gives you: Magic Defense +2 and Maximum Mana +5

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I got v10 to try like usual and was surprised to find I can finally play this game without crashing! I've been stuck in that cave forever because of that. Let's see found one bug which was for whatever reason after viewing Maya's BJ scene again in the heart gallery, I got stuck in the piano when coming out of it. I didn't plan on that and auto save got me stuck even more, lol. That will teach me to not save as often as I should with the goddess.

Love the update overall, the new look to the game is much better in my opinion, and makes playing so much easier. The battles still slow down to a crawl very much, and Nova's battle sprite still is off-putting, personally I'd just drop it and start over, it's the only thing more 3D and moving which feels very odd compared to everything else you fight and probably why the battles are slowed, my opinion there.

Anywho I love this game, it's why even though my thing couldn't run it long without crashing that I kept playing each update, looking forward to more to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goronthil

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Didn't really help unless I'm not talking to the right person, I go to the temple of goddess(which is the one in the church right?) she says I'm not ready to learn a new skill so I can't climb the vine in the academy

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Didn't really help unless I'm not talking to the right person, I go to the temple of goddess(which is the one in the church right?) she says I'm not ready to learn a new skill so I can't climb the vine in the academy
You need to have finished the second day.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes