4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

S_K

Jul 26, 2017
I only managed to get 5 sex scenes out of 6 with the slime, goblin, fish, demon and ghost.

Does someone know how to get the 6th scene?
Tentacle spell, plays an h scene then gives you +25 max cum

I may have just overlooked somewhere and it is staring me in the face, but how do you sex the monsters? Dieing to them does not work and the tutorial does not seem to say.
Press Z or Enter, IIRC, whatever the interact/pick up button is. It should highlight the 8 squares around you in blue. Use the movement keys to select a square and then press interact again. You can do this to fuck monsters, open chests without breaking them, pick stuff up from a square away, etc.

Reactions: Tweet and fomi

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I only managed to get 5 sex scenes out of 6 with the slime, goblin, fish, demon and ghost.

Does someone know how to get the 6th scene?
A tome teleports you to a "naughty" dimension where you see tentacle action (it also increases maximum "cum" capacity by 25)

Also, the ghost has more than 1 animation. If a single ghost spawns, you get one, if two spawns, you get a "DP" scene.

SirUtrecht

Dec 12, 2021
settings just drops out of the screen and other stuff like interaction with objects wia context menu

windowed + any resolution doesnt help at all, same to fullscreen + any resolution
The positioning of overlays is broken if you have more than one monitor. It looks like it's calculating the center of the screen based on total screen width across all monitors

Reactions: Tweet

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
settings just drops out of the screen and other stuff like interaction with objects wia context menu

windowed + any resolution doesnt help at all, same to fullscreen + any resolution
actually this problem only on 4k monitor, on secondary fullhd works fine..
game have great potential

NEGA

May 5, 2017
I really like the idea of an old-school roguelike dungeon crawler with an ero twist, I wonder what mechanics are planned to be added, would be cool if we could enable visual feedback for cum bar (optional belly size increase effect and dripping), more secondary effects both regular for RPGs and other more on the H side, I would like to know more on the planned implementations

Reactions: Doomdooom and Tweet

FinalJenemba

May 4, 2017
A tome teleports you to a "naughty" dimension where you see tentacle action (it also increases maximum "cum" capacity by 25)

Also, the ghost has more than 1 animation. If a single ghost spawns, you get one, if two spawns, you get a "DP" scene.
Is there something special you have to do in order to see the ghosts? Played through to the end 3 times now and haven't seen any.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Is there something special you have to do in order to see the ghosts? Played through to the end 3 times now and haven't seen any.
A tome, specifically called Tome of Summoning, is needed for it. At level 0 of the Tome, it summons 1, Level 1 Tome summons 2 ghosts (and gives the related animation). Never seen level 2 or above of the Tome so I do not if any hidden animation is behind that.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Cute game! Cute protagonist! Very short and very unbalanced loot distribution. To be expected from the very earliest release. Very curious where they'll take the game!

Will it be a straightforward dungeon crawler with a handful of status effects? Will there be cursed bondage + sex toys? Traps that do fun things like dildo poles or aphrodisiac gas traps?

However it ends up, it's nice to get a sexy roguelike that's not made in RPG Maker.

Reactions: Doomdooom and Tweet
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes