4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Good start. I personally hate RNG bs where you game is dependent on drops to survive. If you don't find food you're fucked, No weapon drops or decent shield you get out damaged.

most dungeon crawlers like this have some way to you to prepare for it but i assume that something like that is coming in the future since you get tosed out the TV. i'm guessing you'll be able to buy things to go for another round with the first few times being a means to get money.

Reactions: Tweet

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I may have just overlooked somewhere and it is staring me in the face, but how do you sex the monsters? Dieing to them does not work and the tutorial does not seem to say.
you either interact with them or use a potion of lust or theres a tentacle scroll

AtomicFire

Nov 15, 2017
I may have just overlooked somewhere and it is staring me in the face, but how do you sex the monsters? Dieing to them does not work and the tutorial does not seem to say.
Use the same command/key you use to pick up stuff. That is most likely going to probably be the Enter key or Z, if you are using a standard keyboard.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
pretty fun for something so early in dev. game is pretty fun to play, but i am a sucker for dungeon crawlers. Art is nice too (could use some polish) and the animations are good as well. my only complaint would be is that it good kinda annoying to have to manually pick up everything.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Are the animations not smooth and have like 15 fps or it is only mine problem? Maybe that should be by design but nobody else mentioned this "feature".

Btw this game needs 3d game tag.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
It mentioned in the beginning, that this game is Godot-based, right?
I guess, I need some multiple value or something like that in order to find the values with Cheat engine. :D
Have someone an advise how to? Like 8bytes/4Bytes float etc...

Btw, the save location is: \Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\HardStuck\Saves

platanillo

Aug 3, 2017
Has anyone found a way to be naked at all times? I know that by getting low enough on health she gets stripped down to her undies, but even at 1 hp I can't get her to be fully nude. The only time I've managed to get the MC naked is during the tentacle scroll scene, but when the scene is over she reverts back to having her underwear on.

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
It mentioned in the beginning, that this game is Godot-based, right?
I guess, I need some multiple value or something like that in order to find the values with Cheat engine. :D
Have someone an advise how to? Like 8bytes/4Bytes float etc...

Btw, the save location is: \Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\HardStuck\Saves
Tried using Cheat engine for HP and CUM stat but the values just wont be found, other Godot-based games work fine, I realised that most Godot-based games with retro style text format seem to work funky on cheat engine and wont search the values. Maybe someone more skilled at using cheat engine will respond and enlighten us. :illuminati:

DoubleFlatt

Jun 24, 2020
Has anyone found a way to be naked at all times? I know that by getting low enough on health she gets stripped down to her undies, but even at 1 hp I can't get her to be fully nude. The only time I've managed to get the MC naked is during the tentacle scroll scene, but when the scene is over she reverts back to having her underwear on.
Based on a spell I found on one of my runs, I believe the clothes work on an invisible durability system, not just health values. I couldn't get the undies to break though, so I'm guessing that hasn't been implemented yet.

I will say, with the release version being only v0.1, I'm impressed with how good the game already is. Usually I see an early release and assume it's terrible but this is pretty decent already. Hopefully that continues to be the case.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Based on a spell I found on one of my runs, I believe the clothes work on an invisible durability system, not just health values. I couldn't get the undies to break though, so I'm guessing that hasn't been implemented yet.

I will say, with the release version being only v0.1, I'm impressed with how good the game already is. Usually I see an early release and assume it's terrible but this is pretty decent already. Hopefully that continues to be the case.
You're right and also with a working save system. Most games sucks this way. ;)
Btw, since you only have one save I recommand to search for the save location earlier on this page and create a second folder and name it backup. Whenever you progress and have still good health etc, just copy+paste it into the other folder. If you mess things up, you still can go back instead of starting a new game. :WeSmart:

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes