4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Do you guys have the changelog
This was the preview post. No idea if all of this made it in to the update:
(Go to the actual post to see the attached animation preview screenshots)
v0.3 early access 1 preview

There won't be any new characters in this months build. Instead I'll focus on adding some new animations and polishing/adding to some of the older ones.

New animations:

• Wolfman doublepen.
  • Fishman mating press.
  • Goblin anal.
  • Slime anal.

Big belly mode:

I've laid the groundworks for adding big belly versions of animations that will blend in as the players lewd meter increases.

The blending can be tweaked in the settings menu and can be turned off entirely.

I've included a screenshot of the kobold animation used for testing.

I probably won't have time to add it to all the animations in the game but I'll try to get as many done as I can.

Other content:

There will be one or two new items/interactable tiles.

As always the build should be available to early access patrons around the 20th.
Someone might post a new save with the gallery unlocked, but otherwise you can get the new animations yourself through play.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty solid update! More animations, you can snag a kobold companion (until it gets splattered, anyway) more hair colors, optional persisting cum inflation, all good stuff.

Alas, cheesing the tentacle memory for zany max cum at start has been 'fixed'.

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
Wolfman double penetration is peak. Hell, you take away the one behind her and just make it a riding scene and it would still be peak.

Aug 23, 2017
This game's animation and tech art continue to impress and delight!
I personally would love to see a solution to the issue of running out of things to do/find in a run and starving to death, even if that solution is just infinite levels.

I was just about to purchase on Itch.io when I saw that the page hadn't been updated in a long time... I don't really want to purchase it just to be told I'm a second-class customer who has to wait for updates.

burnedalive

Aug 24, 2017
Pretty solid update! More animations, you can snag a kobold companion (until it gets splattered, anyway) more hair colors, optional persisting cum inflation, all good stuff.

Alas, cheesing the tentacle memory for zany max cum at start has been 'fixed'.
Ah they fixed my exploit. Ring of Regeneration was actually just insane when it wasn't fixed.

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
So I think I've discovered the issue with those that are crashing on startup. It seems to be an issue with AMD and the godot engine, because I can't play a single godot game. No ideas on fixes, but I've read a lot on issues regarding the two, if anyone has any input, it'd be appreciated

Akita D' Boa

Jun 9, 2017
So I think I've discovered the issue with those that are crashing on startup. It seems to be an issue with AMD and the godot engine, because I can't play a single godot game. No ideas on fixes, but I've read a lot on issues regarding the two, if anyone has any input, it'd be appreciated
my setup is full amd man, and no issues here for now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mr.thibbit

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Had a chance to play the new update. Just absolutely wonderful. This is one of those games where it's update time and i'll, at a minimum, be pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to more from floppstack; a treasure that must be protected.

Reactions: Laughingfox
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes