4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I hope the mc remains the way he is right now. For once i like to play the whole damn game without peeping in the bathrooms and bedrooms on your family members or else risk losing points and exploding mc's dick in the process.
I like how he's minding his own business without being a wimp and not thinking about lewds and females 24/7.
The story is real good so far, it's what i'll be sticking here for.
Grand work dev and i hope you complete this.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Can confirm - saves, which worked flawlessly at chapter 1,
now is broken both with & w/o use of a mod. Need a fix ;)

Kuranai

The fool
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I hope the mc remains the way he is right now. For once i like to play the whole damn game without peeping in the bathrooms and bedrooms on your family members or else risk losing points and exploding mc's dick in the process.
I like how he's minding his own business without being a wimp and not thinking about lewds and females 24/7.
The story is real good so far, it's what i'll be sticking here for.
Grand work dev and i hope you complete this.
Thank you for the kind words, my friend. Yeah, I'm trying to go for an mc that isn't the trope "perv on steroids" that we see in a lot of games.
It's good that you commented on completing the game, the story outline was the first thing I did before starting, so it's just a matter of fleshing them out while writing each chapter. My will is to do it right by the people who play and expect to see this story to the end, there's too many abandoned games in this site already.

Kuranai

The fool
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Alright, will check it out and see if I can solve that. I did update my renpy version, any of you guys know if that can cause this kind of issue?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Umariel

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey Kuranai, I must say I really liked the game so far, excellent renderings, I like the story, the MC has been through some serious shit and is not a wimp. (thumbs up for that)(y)(y)
The girls (Vieira's daughters) are nice, they are not extremely gorgeous, but they are pretty, I think that gives them a good real touch. I see that you have put care in them and I like both.:LOL:
Although I wouldn't mind getting to know more closely, the blonde girl in the counting money room. ;)

I wish you the best of luck with your game, I hope you continue with the good work you have done so far.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Alright, will check it out and see if I can solve that. I did update my renpy version, any of you guys know if that can cause this kind of issue?
Supposedly, it shouldn't, unless it's a sandbox game, that's where the Renpy update brought out many issues, but not save breaking ones. Usually when a save break it's due to extensive code changing or rewriting something in the code retroactively, giving out new variants for earlier stuff and such.

Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The fool
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Unfortunately I was not able to figure it out. I looked up the code and there's no major rewrites on variables and lines besides the deletion of the chapter1end image and the dev messages. When I imported the save to a clean Ch.1 dist the text on the load screen shows an image with a choice highlighted in green, maybe the mod left some traces behind still?

It's best to start a new game due to the time it will take to really figure this stuff out. Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: cib64

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- HardTimes v0.11+ AdanGc's WT MOD

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A bit short but isn't that what we think of all Demo's? Decent renders, good writing, definitely hooked one in me. Enjoyed the smooth easy ride and can't wait to watch this one grow. Kuranai, good work so far.
Great update.. really like the way you are writing the MC. Can't wait to see this one roll on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes