4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
A little further into the game and while it is overall a decently written game, it could definitely use a proofreader. A lot of times they are using the wrong phrasing or the wrong terminology. Like using good night as a salutation(like saying hi or hello), when it is almost exclusively used as a valediction(saying goodbye). Now good evening would have worked in that context, it is often used as a salutation after dark.

Edit: Just got to chapter 13 and seems they fixed that issue, finally saying good evening instead of good night, when meeting for supper. Now, they just need someone to go through and proofread the first 12 chapters. Still seeing some syntax stuff but it is an improvement.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I just got to where the Police Chief was found dead. I don't know if it has been revealed yet as to whom did it, but my money is on Augusto. I think he is trying to take over his dad's business the hard way. I might be wrong, but that is the vibe I'm getting from him.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
So I'm guessing either they changed to plot or it's a different game but, I remember this game being about you running your dad who has cancer bar.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Planned Content:
Milf, Virgin, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Pregnancy, Harem and more that I will add later.
The game won't have ntr.
if you add anal, please make it optional

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i just started to play this game and must say, it would be more enjoyable if it turns out that Mr.Vieira is a long lost Uncle or something lol

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does this game have a glitch or something? everytime the scenes moves to the next, they have a head figure that blinks in the bottom left.

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Found a bug. Definitely not game breaking, but its pretty funny. Especially while hanging out with his daughter. Its almost like he's a reminder to behave haha. His image flickers and goes away any time someone elses pops up. First spot I saw it remain in place. *If this is a new issue or clarification is needed let me know*

Reactions: boy mason

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Found a bug. Definitely not game breaking, but its pretty funny. Especially while hanging out with his daughter. Its almost like he's a reminder to behave haha. His image flickers and goes away any time someone elses pops up. First spot I saw it remain in place. *If this is a new issue or clarification is needed let me know*
A discussion about this bug starts here and goes for a few posts: https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-ch-14-fixed-kuranai.75323/post-12841726

Reactions: wstlndwarrior
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes