4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it's been a while since I played this, but wasn't the game tagged as abandoned for a while?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
it's been a while since I played this, but wasn't the game tagged as abandoned for a while?
ch13 came out back in april and was late due to Daz issues if i remember correctly. Then ch14 came out recently after having to take a backseat to their actual job becoming hectic, according to patreon.

Reactions: Elduriel

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Cool game overall. But it's really disappointing that Sophia apparently wasn't a virgin, that's a real waste imo, there's also almost no time at all between the first kiss with her and fucking her for the first time.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Cool game overall. But it's really disappointing that Sophia apparently wasn't a virgin, that's a real waste imo, there's also almost no time at all between the first kiss with her and fucking her for the first time.
did you ever consider that given all her stretching and working out, her hymen tore? that does happen more than you'd think

Reactions: AlexMpog

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
did you ever consider that given all her stretching and working out, her hymen tore? that does happen more than you'd think
I wasn't actually referring to that, I was talking about the fact that she just jumps onto the MC right away and never mentions anything about it. But hey, I'd be more than happy to be wrong.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i just found it, good VN i enjoyed it, nice story , and good visuals the girls are nice too ,overall above average VN and im gonna keep it in my VN list.
I hope though the throuple will be possible with MC + the two sisters.

ps one last thing i hope someday the MC cut his emo hair :p
ps i really like the intro wallpaper nice choice there.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
i just found it, good VN i enjoyed it, nice story , and good visuals the girls are nice too ,overall above average VN and im gonna keep it in my VN list.

Harem is listed in future tags

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Harem is listed in future tags
Yep, and we're getting close: https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-ch-14-fixed-kuranai.75323/post-12844944

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i have a problem with the game. every time after entering the bar i keep seeing the bartenders icon flashing on screen before the next textbox shows up and its getting rather annoying. any fix for this ? bit late in the ss but it gives you what i mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alsois there something missing here ?
it just looks like there is a missing sentence there.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so i have a problem with the game. every time after entering the bar i keep seeing the bartenders icon flashing on screen before the next textbox shows up and its getting rather annoying. any fix for this ? bit late in the ss but it gives you what i mean.
alsois there something missing here ?
it just looks like there is a missing sentence there.
From what I've read, the avatar flashing (the bartender, here) is a bug with Ren'Py itself, actually. I don't know that there's anything you can do about it. That flashing is embedded into your saves now; if someone else had the game installed and did not see that effect previously, if they were to load your save, they would start seeing it.

I'm not sure the second "missing text" you've reported is actually a bug. It looks to me like Vieira started talking but the MC stopped paying attention to the conversations going on around him. In the third screen, you'll notice how it's the MC's thoughts. I think this is just a case of the MC drifting away with his own thoughts so the speaking around him can no longer be heard.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
From what I've read, the avatar flashing (the bartender, here) is a bug with Ren'Py itself, actually. I don't know that there's anything you can do about it. That flashing is embedded into your saves now; if someone else had the game installed and did not see that effect previously, if they were to load your save, they would start seeing it.

I'm not sure the second "missing text" you've reported is actually a bug. It looks to me like Vieira started talking but the MC stopped paying attention to the conversations going on around him. In the third screen, you'll notice how it's the MC's thoughts. I think this is just a case of the MC drifting away with his own thoughts so the speaking around him can no longer be heard.
then it might just be me misreading that second part. weird about the flashing image but sounds solvable with a new save file thank you. also just saw this. should most likely be "No, my friend. This one is ours, the guerea family territory" unless my grammer these days has sunk so low which is a possibility. 1712702642931.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
then it might just be me misreading that second part. weird about the flashing image but sounds solvable with a new save file thank you. also just saw this. should most likely be "No, my friend. This one is ours, the guerea family territory" unless my grammer these days has sunk so low which is a possibility. View attachment 3525671
What you suggest is one way ("This one is ours..." — one and is trade positions); you could also leave it ordered as it is but add of in the sentence ("This is one of ours..."). Either of those would be correct. You should, however, give editing suggestions to the developer; I'm not any part of the game's development team (which I believe is a solo effort by Kuranai himself).

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
seems that the wrong character image happens every time i quit out of the game and load a save. as its now alice

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes