TPS1

Jun 29, 2017
Has anyone else got a glitch where you're stuck in a work uniform even after you no longer work there? I've got the retail apron on my character still, and I can't remove it.

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
there is a bug where the $300 rent for the peepshow building is taken from both the cashe of the building and your personal funds

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a patreon download or does it tell if your not a member?
I used the mega link with no issues. It verifies patreon status via a server, so if you want patreon features, well good luck lol. Used to be a way but no clue if it still works, nor can I remember what it was.

Reactions: batman321456

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
You can decode your savefile, change the patron-status and encode it back, but it is complicated and a lot of work.

Reactions: Devvvin

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
any chance you have a file with that done?..you'd be a hero to the thread..lol
I believe all you have to do is upload your save file to saveeditoronline, and change patron|i:0 to patron|i:91

And maybe patroncode|i:0 to patroncode|i:507

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I believe all you have to do is upload your save file to saveeditoronline, and change patron|i:0 to patron|i:91

And maybe patroncode|i:0 to patroncode|i:507
"patroncode";i:507;s:4:"data";i:508;s:9:"validlast";i:509;s:9:"wrongcode";i:510;s:10:"fakepatron";i:511;s:11:"patroncheck";i:512;s:11:
so..umm..think of me as..an idiot..and go from there :D and tell me what to change..LOL

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
"patroncode";i:507;s:4:"data";i:508;s:9:"validlast";i:509;s:9:"wrongcode";i:510;s:10:"fakepatron";i:511;s:11:"patroncheck";i:512;s:11:
so..umm..think of me as..an idiot..and go from there :D and tell me what to change..LOL
Non of those. Look for patron|i:0 and patroncode|i:0

The values you need to change are currently 0. If you are using Chrome, you can press F3 and type those in. Change patron|i:0 to patron|i:91 and patroncode|i:0 to patroncode|i:507

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Non of those. Look for patron|i:0 and patroncode|i:0

The values you need to change are currently 0. If you are using Chrome, you can press F3 and type those in. Change patron|i:0 to patron|i:91 and patroncode|i:0 to patroncode|i:507
they are already those numbers..do you have it backwards?..change the 91 and 507 to 0?

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
they are already those numbers..do you have it backwards?..change the 91 and 507 to 0?
No, you will find two instances of patron|i: and patroncode|i:

One instance with the values of 91 and 507, and the other instance with the values of 0. You need both instances to match. Have you tried pressing F3 and typing in patron|i:0 or patroncode|i:0?

Edit: Make sure you don't change fakepatron|i: when you use the F3 method.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
No, you will find two instances of patron|i: and patroncode|i:

One instance with the values of 91 and 507, and the other instance with the values of 0. You need both instances to match. Have you tried pressing F3 and typing in patron|i:0 or patroncode|i:0?

Edit: Make sure you don't change fakepatron|i: when you use the F3 method.

You wouldn't happen to know if it's possible to set it up so that it recognizes that during or before character creation, would you?

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
You wouldn't happen to know if it's possible to set it up so that it recognizes that during or before character creation, would you?
Not that I know of. You can achieve the same results by modifying the save file if you are trying to choose one of the locked starting options. Money, skills, experience, etc can all be changed easily. All you have to do is experiment a little to figure out what everything does. There could be a way to change the patron status of the download version, but that's beyond me. I'm currently learning how to code, but I'm a beginner.

Just press F3 when editing your save file on SaveEditorOnline, type in the name of your character, make sure the one that's highlighted is within the text box. You can see a bunch of stuff that can be easily modified right after your name is displayed in the text box.

Last edited:

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
My game loads up the start screen, then closes, and deletes itself :oops:
Mine doesn't delete itself, but it does load and display something, then seemingly closes. Actually it's just loading in the background. Even though I'm on an SSD, it takes quite some time to load. If it actually does delete itself, it might have something to do with your antivirus software.

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
Mine doesn't delete itself, but it does load and display something, then seemingly closes. Actually it's just loading in the background. Even though I'm on an SSD, it takes quite some time to load. If it actually does delete itself, it might have something to do with your antivirus software.
Good point, I'll try that out.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes