ruggerking

Jun 26, 2019
can i check why Trisha dislike everything i wear? What attire should i be wearing to be able to go on a date with her? Thanks!

Oct 15, 2017
How do you even access the new hornz stuff when none of the new people ever show up on the app. if the dev stopped adding content and just took time to make a wiki the game would be much better

D

Deleted member 66327

I seem to have an issue with the trans caracters, none of them render, others render fine, v3.1, downloaded from mega, anyone know how to fix?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
can i check why Trisha dislike everything i wear? What attire should i be wearing to be able to go on a date with her? Thanks!
same here... from what i understand from the wiki (might be wrong) think Trisha is linked to the sissy story i never did it so can't confirm it

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
dating app.. then after successful date call her to meet up again
Well I did try to find her on the dating app, but she never showed up. I did restart my game a few time btw

Edit : The only girls who appear on the dating app are : mykka, kim, the nordic girls, nicole, J, Dana, and that's all

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Well I did try to find her on the dating app, but she never showed up. I did restart my game a few time btw

Edit : The only girls who appear on the dating app are : mykka, kim, the nordic girls, nicole, J, Dana, and that's all
no idea but she pops up rather easily in my playthroughs she's among the first ones too... are you playing male or female?

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
no idea but she pops up rather easily in my playthroughs she's among the first ones too... are you playing male or female?
Male, I will try to DL the game again, it might be a bug

Edit : changed nothing, there might be something I'm doing wrong there.

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
not funy, dont matter which version of game, everyone is eaten by by avg as virus and deleted.

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
How do i delete this damn game! it simply wont let me! keeps saying "file already open" when its not!

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
230 days and I just now got to the bouncy bunny scenes. This is just grindy af.
How did you do that? Does it have to do with the number of days. The walkthorugh says you only need feminine appearance when leaving the clinic?

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Version 3.11 looks interesting. Is there a way to continue the Trish path without getting turned into a girl?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes