UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Version 3.11 looks interesting. Is there a way to continue the Trish path without getting turned into a girl?
Yes, you can avoid turning into a female if you're not accepting the pills and passing the skill check :)

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, you can avoid turning into a female if you're not accepting the pills and passing the skill check :)
Yes, I can do that for the second time. But the first time I can't refuse it. She calls me and if I go onto a date with her she automatically gives me the pill. I have everything maxed too.

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
She calls me and says this:

You pick up the phone, already excited about talking to your weird and wonderful girlfriend. Trisha does not disappoint.

"Hey, XXX! I decided to take a day off tomorrow so I thought we could spend it together again. Also I have... kind of a big surprise for you. It's something I have been thinking about for a while and I thought you could really learn to like it. Anyway, are you in?"

That sounds... ominous. You feel your throat tighten with anxiety but also your cock stirring in your pants. Trisha's surprises have that effect on you. You try to find out more but Trisha is unusually tight lipped about the whole thing. What could it be?
Even more importantly, will you say yes without knowing more or will you refuse?
If I accept it she turns me female. I want to go out on a date without getting turned into a girl.

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
She calls me and says this:

If I accept it she turns me female. I want to go out on a date without getting turned into a girl.
Oh yes...on that point she transform you into an androgynous. Sadly You can't avoid it, but later you can transform back on the clinic.

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Hey Guys!

Our Discord Channel Is Online from now! Join us !

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Hmm, perhaps this is by design, but save scumming does not appear to work. Reloading the game seems to maintain certain flags for me. For example: Going to the clinic and taking the pill 1 time, then reloading allows me to take it again, but my character maintains their breasts through the reloads. So the second time make them bigger.

Or if I go to the park and get caught, I get off with a warning. Reloading and getting caught again immediately goes to a fine, and in early game, basically instant jail time. (Though I really feel like going to the park shouldn't count as actively peeping. I feel like the ability to get caught should only occur if you choose the option once you are there, but I digress.)

Anyway, is this a known issue, and is there any plans to change? Or perhaps a workaround that doesn't involve rebooting the client to reload cleanly?

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Hmm, perhaps this is by design, but save scumming does not appear to work. Reloading the game seems to maintain certain flags for me. For example: Going to the clinic and taking the pill 1 time, then reloading allows me to take it again, but my character maintains their breasts through the reloads. So the second time make them bigger.

Or if I go to the park and get caught, I get off with a warning. Reloading and getting caught again immediately goes to a fine, and in early game, basically instant jail time. (Though I really feel like going to the park shouldn't count as actively peeping. I feel like the ability to get caught should only occur if you choose the option once you are there, but I digress.)

Anyway, is this a known issue, and is there any plans to change? Or perhaps a workaround that doesn't involve rebooting the client to reload cleanly?
Dear Scales!

Using the f5 to reload the page is like cheating in the game:D
However yes! we can take that as an issue in the game, but reloading the page means that "you are not using the game properly". In the future if we get more reports about this, we will probably do something about it.

Best Regards,

Sorina (Unlikely Team)

Reactions: Scales

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
did you find out? i tried pretty much every piece of clothes there is, but it's not changing
I'm not the person your responding to but I did find that with Trisha you can't wear any type of feminine clothes until a certain point in her story progression, not even underwear.

Reactions: judgenot93

getdare

Aug 28, 2017

so who are these new people and how do you reach them?

Edit: I just tried launching the game and everytime I try to load a savegame it says " File could not be accepted ! Please upload any '*.txt' file. "

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
what is wrong with Trishka? You come to her house and get this message

"Umm. What have you done, John? I mean, you are... different. I don't think I can... I mean I think I forgot something I need to do. Right now. Goodbye."

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Hey guys, did the cheat thingy disappear? I remember having it in the phone, but that was some earlier version of the game. Now that I downloaded a more recent version, it's either gone, or moved somewhere

Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.jpg

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Hey guys, did the cheat thingy disappear? I remember having it in the phone, but that was some earlier version of the game. Now that I downloaded a more recent version, it's either gone, or moved somewhere

View attachment 385108
Dear NextTimeMaybe,

There should be a trainer in your phone if you have Alpha Access version to the game.

Best Regards,
Sorina

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes