Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
question about Mitsumi story: i can't find flyer to start it, where is it?
When you leave your house and go to city center, there is a chance you find the flyer, i cant remember does the place you go matter but that way i have found it.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
When you leave your house and go to city center, there is a chance you find the flyer, i cant remember does the place you go matter but that way i have found it.
main square? and this chance is random? i dislike when something is RANDOM

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Coming into this thread to give a quick warning: This game's dev, Unlikely, has allegedly been posting fake/malicious downloads for Hardtimes in Horntown on multiple websites. Here's a TFGamesSite thread on the matter:
It's got ads now according to the the developer. Glad I have an old copy.
Haven't checked this game for a while. So now it not only contains malware, but also has build-in ads?
Guess it's a goner? Not to mention it's not been updated for a long while, tho not that matters as there were rarely any leaked version been shared here.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Ash is part of the "Mr Nice Guy" storyline. It starts when a biker called Dean crashes into your yard on Day 15.

Walkthrough on .

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I tried the "Another Kind of Lockdown" story just now and it was super fun.
I also loved it. I like how everyone that sees you naked reacts to the cage, the options to be a top totally eliminated, and, for the first time ever, the key holder does NOT force you to become a sissy (even though the first task is to get a pink panty, you don't have to wear it after the task).

I can't wait to see if they add more content with these two masters (I got Carlisle, because I'm gay).

Storylines like these keep me hooked to this game.

Reactions: getdare

lexiboi

Oct 7, 2017
I have dowloaded the game from official site the rar file seems to ask password is there any password?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I have dowloaded the game from official site the rar file seems to ask password is there any password?
No, but the download from the is a .zip file, not a .rar, so I suspect you didn't download ... whatever the fuck it is you downloaded from the official site.

eazou

Aug 28, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the latest UNPACKED version?
Playing online, loading is too slow
Play after downloading, can’t use Google Translate

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
A shame the game doesn't have many pictures nor gifs.

Pretty dissapointing after playing The Company where the gifs were plenty and explicit to assist the written descriptions, and Secretary where there were fewer of them, but they were really stylish.

Reactions: Ayal

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is there any way to cheat without being a patreon? i downloaded the cheat mod from here and tried to use it but it didn't work and gave me error messages.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I can't seem to get Lily to show up in the Mall. My intel is at 2, My charisma is at 3 and my fitness and attitude are at 1.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes