nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
People are really proud of their ignorance these days that just go straight into demanding and blaming without doing a tiny bit of research. :ROFLMAO:
Sure the OP didn't do a good job at maintaining. But the OG version is very predatory, the thread was rigged for the longest time that leaked version does not even allowed to be posted - some suspicious newly created account will shout out "VIRUS" if there's a leaked version been shared :ROFLMAO:
And now, someone offer you leaked version with a little bit effort involve, and all you do is bad-mouth?:LOL:

For anyone still have no idea, Axel34 just did your work for you a post above.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can we at least get a warning into the OP that this requires additional installations and workarounds? I appreciate people helping others in the thread, but the OP is the place where links and warnings to extra things a game needs should be found.
I get your confusion n frustration, and surely it's how most OP should work - even marking "outdated" except those still work will help tremendously.
Tho the OP of Hornstown for the longest time is neglecting updates sharing(if there was even any). No idea what's exactly the case but I think they hav some degree of affiliation with the dev, or there's something going on between them.
So just enjoy what you have, instead of worry about "how it should be".

And here's tip when there's confusion: Look around the most recent update/crack post, there's always someone kindly shows direction of what've should be done.

• Angry
Reactions: Stretta
Aug 9, 2018
Is there any chance of uploading the data folder (which I'm assuming has the missing hornstown.exe file in it?) to mega or nopy or literally anything other than anon?

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Update notice.
Hey guys, I have updated the OP with the correct game files.
Not sure what happened when I uploaded it but it should be fixed.
Let me know if there are any issues.
Have fun!

PS: Yes, anon isn't ideal lol.​

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
So just enjoy what you have, instead of worry about "how it should be".
When the installation guide on the OP is incorrect or unclear, don't be surprised when people predictably make comments asking for installation help. Obviously it would be ideal if they'd read back a few pages (or comments in this game's case), but a lot of things aren't the way they *should be* and we shouldn't worry about it ;). But seriously, it happens like every single time there's an extra step beyond "extract & run" lol.

Thanks Axel for helping people out!

Last edited:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I have have bad internet so I didn't play the online version, after every click I had to wait for several seconds and I prefer Offline play.
The the mega link has no exe. If the the game is not play-able from the links why have that as an option.
I can't comment on the game since I never get to play it other than for few minutes in online mode.

Even all the other links also just let you to other websites where I don't see any exe files. Some where after few clicks there was an option to download 500+MB files So again I ask What's the point of this links if they are useless.
View attachment 1452361
You're not the first to report this. Downloading direct from the dev's site has always worked fine for me.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes