lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any fix for the new masquerade costumes not appearing? This is the witch costume being played on the online edition at hornstown.com

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I've been having some issues with the center text area turning black with nothing to click or any text inside whenever I try to go somewhere in the city. It happens at random and on any location I visit, and I have to just reload a save and find somewhere I am allowed to go or an event I can trigger to get rid of it for a day or two then it happens again. I'm on day 178. Could it be that I'm too far ahead time-wise is the game or is it another issue.

Anyone got a fix for this?

[Edit: Reading on some posts it seems to be an engine issue if I was to guess (that or a broken event that's triggering), so I'll just suffer it for now then :cautious:.]

Last edited:

Faithzy

Dec 21, 2020
I've combine patron & cheat mode with developer mode and make it more friendly to our android smartphones with the screen orientation set to landscape so the GUI do not zoom out on player with every change of scenery making the game barely readable on small screens. The reason is that the Dev mode with all it's glory is also showing us a really big list of vars on the bottom of whole interface. Personally I didn't want to lose my possibility to have a look at those vars by simply deleting piece of it's code from the script so in case I would need them back I've moved the whole var list frame to the top right above the pictures of locations, then I've shrink it so it wouldn't hurt my eye that much. The whole frame is scrollable in both directions so we do not lose anything from the list. I've also make an index.php file with redirection to real index so it's working like Autorun for the game. It is easier for any common player to make the whole thing working on Android without looking for game index every time he wanted to play a game or some changes to script was done and the refresh of whole thing straight to the start screen was needed, not only F5 button, I mean. Thanks to that we do not need to change any of KSWEB settings to be able to play the game on instant.
Okay, I've run the whole thing on Android 10 with the help of KSWEB app as I've said before, so the original game DATA in default should be at /mnt/sdcard/htdocs folder and my zip is intend to be extracted on top of the original files. Then after turning on APACHE server in KSWEB GUI we can access the game using any stock android browser by typing in it's address bar simple - "localhost:8000". Next set up the phone to landscape option of the screen rotation and play normally without zooming out on your phone with Patron and Dev mode turned ON.
It is probably not needed at all for anyone but I've actually make it for my own happiness with this game experience while extracted on my Android SD with all of DEV mode bonuses and ability to edit or mod every part of it so I'm sharing it with you in case someone else would like to play during a break in work or any other reason it would be handy for him/her, cheers. ;)
View attachment 939592
View attachment 939600
How do you run this on Android?

EvilFluffyPaws

Apr 24, 2022
is someone evolved his doll to lvl 5? I mean did you get 3 dates? Also do someone know how many days need to lvl up from 4 to 5 lvl your doll? I tryed like 40-50 days, but my doll didnt wanted to lvl up.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
is someone evolved his doll to lvl 5? I mean did you get 3 dates? Also do someone know how many days need to lvl up from 4 to 5 lvl your doll? I tryed like 40-50 days, but my doll didnt wanted to lvl up.
I think that feature is only availabe in the new 6.4 update which is patreon exclusive however usually people dropped the new patreon version in here when an update came out but it doesn't seem the case anymore with this update

EvilFluffyPaws

Apr 24, 2022
I think that feature is only availabe in the new 6.4 update which is patreon exclusive however usually people dropped the new patreon version in here when an update came out but it doesn't seem the case anymore with this update
Thx for the answer. Then i'll wait 6.4 update.

Last edited:

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
To those waiting for 6.4 Patreon, I've found that these cheats work with any Hornstown version, so you could simply download the newest one off the Hornstown website and use those.

P.S. Different files unlock different Patreon ranks, which have different benefits. On the post I've linked, they're arranged from lowest to highest tier.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
To those waiting for 6.4 Patreon, I've found that these cheats work with any Hornstown version, so you could simply download the newest one off the Hornstown website and use those.

P.S. Different files unlock different Patreon ranks, which have different benefits. On the post I've linked, they're arranged from lowest to highest tier.
Those don't work anymore in my case. I extracted Hornstown and placed one of them in the same folder but it doesn't work anymore if there is a diffirent method to make it work pls let me know

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
How do you quit your job at Lily's?
The doesn't seem to have anything.

Just checked briefly using the trainer. It doesn't actually seem possible once you're caged. You'd probably have to use the trainer to reset the Sissy storyline.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes