longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I've tried this a few times and it's never stuck for me... most annoying is the dating app, I'll save before conversations and run through loads of different kinds of answers and just get nowhere...

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I've tried this a few times and it's never stuck for me... most annoying is the dating app, I'll save before conversations and run through loads of different kinds of answers and just get nowhere...
Like in real life some NPCs will never want to meet you if you have the wrong gender or just don't look like what they prefer. But there actually is a walkthrough on the page where you can see who you need to be and what you need to do to meet them.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
Updated the patch.
The cheats/patches work both for the original version and the unpacked one.
For the original you should place the "HORNSTOWN.exe" and the "Data" folder of the cheat in the same directory.
View attachment 880247
Just choose the one you need, extract and replace the original file(if you use the unpacked version).
- "patron & developer mode" enables the in-game cheat mode.

Have fun :)

edit: added patron & cheat mode (thanks to Prevat https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-times-in-hornstown-v4-7-unlikely.3493/post-4476759 )
they dont work theres nothing in the dat file but a changelog

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I can't find the subs in extreme circumstances to do the Player dominance route
There are two.

Both are really, really easy to find. As in, you would have to actively be avoiding them to not find them. Like, are you just paying for admission then immediately walking out again? Because that's the only way I can think of to avoid running into these two really-easy-to-find motherfuckers. Vincent, my man, what are you doing?

Ahem.

Go up to the bar. Ivette will be there. You'll need a non-submissive attitude and either 3 Charm or 6 Intelligence to get her interested.

Wander around the club (you need to do this anyway to eventually run across the gloryhole). You'll run into Theo. You'll just need an dominant attitude to get this little slut onboard.

Also, once you've got your little sub under your thumb, hang around the Mall for a bit one day. There's a scene.

EDIT: Also, for those cheats you want, follow the link in the OP. I really don't think a save is going to help you as the real action is the journey. The cheats will get you past the grind, just enjoy the story.

Last edited:

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
How does NTR work in this game, does it effect both male and female characters? ( what I actually mean is the player characters not NPC's) or is it like you play as a woman and NTR someone who you are in a relationship with first time actually checking this game out, its weird for me.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
How does NTR work in this game, does it effect both male and female characters? ( what I actually mean is the player characters not NPC's) or is it like you play as a woman and NTR someone who you are in a relationship with first time actually checking this game out, its weird for me.
IIRC, there's only one route that's NTR, and it makes no differences whether MC is male or female.
But the thing is for public build, you always starts as a male, and can choose to become female later.
Not sure if you start as a female MC (with patreon access) changes anything.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
where i can find Data folder in pc
The normal download just contains the Hornstown.exe. There have been issues in the past with the download available here not actually containing the .exe and thus being absolutely useless. You may have to download the basic free version from the dev's site.

Data folders put in the same folder as the .exe can "upgrade" that normal download, unlocking the perks of various Patreon levels. You can find the various data folders for download by following the links in the OP.

Yousef-q8

Dec 14, 2018
The normal download just contains the Hornstown.exe. There have been issues in the past with the download available here not actually containing the .exe and thus being absolutely useless. You may have to download the basic free version from the dev's site.

Data folders put in the same folder as the .exe can "upgrade" that normal download, unlocking the perks of various Patreon levels. You can find the various data folders for download by following the links in the OP.
Thanks that really help

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
How this game plays out since conception.

> Grind up a stat to unlock content / Talk to NPC to start content
> Wake up > See Scene > Sleep > Repeat
> Keep doing same scenes until something different happens

Instead of the 48593095 storylines, I wish the author would make one storyline DEEPER.
I quit the maid job path for that very reason

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes