Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know if Patreon has a refund, but whoever bought it should ask for a refund.
haha maybe if I compared them to the original I feel the same but since It's been awhile I can't recall anything about this game I don't mind it

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
kind of curious how the looked before I only briefly played this in the past but now im curious cause to me those preview renders you posted don't look bad to me for AI.
The old one is still in the OP, so you can compare both, eh, I can go either way with old vs. new. Old is fine with me, new one is also fine with me.

I don't think it will take long to get to episode 6 (old stopped at episode 5) either now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
There was nothing wrong with the original renders. In fact, they were gorgeous. What needed reworking was the writing/story, AI was not needed!
original renders were fantastic. The animations weren’t all that great but there weren’t many of them to begin with. But the static renders were absolutely the best selling point for this VN. It’s what kept people’s attention despite the shitty character’s and story

So it blows my mind that the dev thought it would be a good idea to infect this VN with AI filters at all considering the already impressive digital art skills. AI is NEVER an improvement unless the viewer has some kind of uncanny valley fetish.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I know there was some drama involving the devs or something, but honestly I didn't follow those news too closely.
Could it be that the original artist is no longer involved in the game or has significantly less time for/interest in making it?
That could explain the appalling decision to resort to AI if maybe they were trying to disguise a slump in the game's art quality.
I'm asking because I genuinely can't tell.

haha maybe if I compared them to the original I feel the same but since It's been awhile I can't recall anything about this game I don't mind it
Antonella in particular was one of the most gorgeous female chars I'd seen in any adult VN.
Now look at her in that AI crap. She's just a pretty run-of-the-mill girl you can find in 200 games.
Her hair doesn't even look the same colour any more, at least in that specific pic.
EDIT: I have checked the original version and, to be honest, her hair was the same colour in that specific render as in the AI version. It must be the lighting.

Now

Before

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think that rework is that bad. Renders are still amazing, ui is much more better now but it became more generic I think
I don't know how is the new UI, but the old one was the classic weeb (or anime) style and didn't really match the realistic renders made in DAZ.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well the story has changed
It's a complete rework/rewrite from my understanding.
But isn't this also the second time it's had a rework ? Move forwards not backwards.
As others have said, the original renders were great, what's to say they decide a bit later that AI isn't good enough and rework it again, seen this kinda thing happen before.
Personally not in to AI stuff (even some of the previews look kinda weird), so I'm out, good luck with the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1716831444985.png
Not another remake
Don*t you DARE HURT THIS HOTTIE*S FEELINGS !!!! gO GAME! GiT!
Dev is one open wound bleeding heart for the babes in this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally not in to AI stuff
Nobody asked for a remake the original wasn't broken.
This absolute bombshell already has a hard time getting anyone to love her.
You BETTER NOT BE LEAVING HER HIGH AND DRY TOO!!!!!!

Is everyone still biploar? Do they change personalities at the drop of a hat for no reason just like before? If so, it's not a rework, it's a re-render.
Why remake?

Game was already good before
honestly for me the renders were good but the story wasn't
This game is already called HARD TO LOVE !!! How dead do you need your horsey be for you to stop hitting it?

Last edited:
Reactions: justagameaway
3.80 star(s) 117 Votes