White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
almost 800 likes, 71 reviews at 4.5 stars and somehow only 80 supporters on Patreon. That's wild.

The Dev and his/her team should hop onto other AVN gaming discords and advertise your game (some gaming discord allows it, obviously don't advertise the game if they do not allow other game advertisements) or something...

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
almost 800 likes, 71 reviews at 4.5 stars and somehow only 80 supporters on Patreon. That's wild.

The Dev and his/her team should hop onto other AVN gaming discords and advertise your game (some gaming discord allows it, obviously don't advertise the game if they do not allow other game advertisements) or something...
it's mostly due to not providing frequent dev updates, and last update was long ago too
not many people wants to pay for things they don't see

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's mostly due to not providing frequent dev updates, and last update was long ago too
not many people wants to pay for things they don't see
yeah thats why some milkdevs could have even huge support, despite the fact they didnt release any actual game update for a long time - they provide regular dev updates, wallpapers. previews and so on:BootyTime:

there are many factors included in the game success /support.
sadly game quality and regular updates arent among the most important ones, as it can be seen from multiple examples.

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
Here's my WT & Cheat Mod for Hard To Love v0.042

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also adds mod options for better choices, AS PER ME.

The mod contradicts with the incest file, as both has 'patch' file.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

probably he has most of his audience in subscribestar, which is not public how many people is subbed, which based on the content kinda makes sense

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Is it just me or is the game too poorly optimized or super resource intensive. I am playing on a Mac, and the animations etc. stutter too much

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Is it just me or is the game too poorly optimized or super resource intensive. I am playing on a Mac, and the animations etc. stutter too much
On a Mac, that's probably the source of most problems. Not trying to be mean but Macs don't play nice with these games so far as I know.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
On a Mac, that's probably the source of most problems. Not trying to be mean but Macs don't play nice with these games so far as I know.
Well yeah, fair enough, but I have played a majority of the top games on my Mac, BaDIK, Eternum and they have stunning visuals too and play just fine on a Mac, I am not sure what's different about this.

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Just getting around to really digging into this one and I'm blown away by how much I'm enjoying it so far. A thorough review will be added once I'm caught up, but this one is in my top 10 as of now.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

newbg_amber03.png
Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I'm writing to let you know that we'll be using to provide real-time updates on the status of Hard to Love going forward. While we'll still post important announcements on Patreon, we won't be using it to provide regular updates anymore.

If you're interested in staying up-to-date on the latest developments with the game, I encourage you to join our . We'll be posting regular updates there. And if you have any questions or feedback, feel free to post them in the channel and we'll do our best to respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and support, and I look forward to seeing you on Discord!

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Quick question for those who've played:

Is this the sort of harem game where the MC winds up with all the girls automatically, or where you basically have to pursue them all if you want the harem? Or is it the kind where you can kind of pick and choose who to sleep with but still turn away girls you're not interested in?

It's kind of nice to be able to reject specific characters for whatever reason without having to worry about whether or not it's locking you out of the content for other characters.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes