Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Is there any indication that tatoos can be possible removed from sister? maybe later?
mmm, no
there was one tattoo on Amber's leg, that was disliked by both developer and a community, so it was removed early into the development.
removing all tattoos wont be possible due to varios reasons, from breaking and rewriting character, her past and motivations, to rerendering whole game/double rendering further content
sorry, but i have serious doubts it will be implemented or really considered

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The dev deserves much more subscribers, so I'm ready to wait 1-2 weeks)
If they can get back on track, when it first released I thought the initial release was phenomenal but then it took an extremely odd turn with a backstory that involved the pov of a character we hadn't even met yet.

You have to careful about spreading a story too thin and making people wait 1-2 years before you get back to content they care about.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
If they can get back on track, when it first released I thought the initial release was phenomenal but then it took an extremely odd turn with a backstory that involved the pov of a character we hadn't even met yet.

You have to careful about spreading a story too thin and making people wait 1-2 years before you get back to content they care about.
The odd insertion of story of a character we have not met or the fact that MC just spills absolutely everything to this kid in a very soulless weird distant way.
The game took a very weird turn when the story started blasting you with very long flashbacks (which I hate to begin with) or him just oddly opening up to her without any care talking about some very messed up stuff.

As you said. The game started of great with a decent story and characters but took a huge downwards turn in my eyes with the suuuuuuuper lengthy flashbacks and to a character we have nearly 0 relations to.

Feels like this game is gonna go down that horrible route of inserting story for story sake and just blast it with twists and mystery that your general type of guy playing these games would not really care for.

I don't even remember if the flashbacks are over or not with how little I cared for the latest 2 updates when I went through them.

Reactions: obibobi and lnppo

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
I have to take a counter view and say for me the recent updates turned it away from just being a generic "bag your family" game, which there are hundreds of, to one with a much more interesting story.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have to take a counter view and say for me the recent updates turned it away from just being a generic "bag your family" game, which there are hundreds of, to one with a much more interesting story.
yeah, there is nothing as interesting as prolonged flashbacks of people you either dont know or dont care for.
you are on something there, thats for sure.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hard to Love [v0.042] [Qori Gaming]

SEASON 1

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to Love [v0.05] [Qori Gaming]

SEASON 2

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

If you do NOT want to play as someone named Chris and you plan on not using the multi-mod, here is a nice little name change mod.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now, I wait for Sancho with his magical codes:D.
Might need some damn magic according the the changelog bud:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't see the scripts in advance so I have no ideas what's what.... yet. DL'ing now.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes