MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Entire episode/season starts off with more flashbacks that lead into current day but that current day starts with MC thinking back on what everyone has done in another flashback type scenario. :HideThePain:

Had missed to apply the incest patch so the dialogue was very spotty/sketchy. Fixed it now so ignore the previous comments on the dialogue

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Entire episode/season starts off with more flashbacks that lead into current day but that current day starts with MC thinking back on what everyone has done in another flashback type scenario. :HideThePain:
When MC thinks back its labeled as "Mom" but actual dialogue is "landlady" and MCs kid is referred to as "Granddaughter" by "landlady" but as "tennant" by MC but still refers to himself as a parent.
Sanchou1969 this needs your touch bad. The dialogue is horrendous in its current state.
There is an incest patch

Reactions: MrTrue

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
When MC thinks back its labeled as "Mom" but actual dialogue is "landlady" and MCs kid is referred to as "Granddaughter" by "landlady" but as "tennant" by MC but still refers to himself as a parent.
Sanchou1969 this needs your touch bad. The dialogue is horrendous in its current state.
quick question
did you apply patch?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
it didn't, because it was never intended to be split up into standalones
sure, calling it seasons was a 5D-insane logic-move on our part, as most people are used to TellTale style episodic-seasonal breakage, with certain culmination and continuation. But we still did. "Season 1" is a collective term for early chapters, that would need heavy rework. "Season 2" is a freshly coded, improved graphically, continuation from where it ended previously. It's more of a working titles for us, than for the player. I know it may look like not much of a sense, even if i try to break it down, but it is as dumb and deranged as i told you rn.
Thank you, that was elaborate enough. :)

Reactions: Andeddo

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
AMBER :sneaky::cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
okay I just started playing season one after a long time

and I just have to ask does anybody think it's weird that he's telling

a girl mc just met a girl that is old enough to be his daughter

his entire backstory about how he used to do drugs and fuck prostitutes

it just seems kind of inappropriate to me and weird

wouldn't it make more sense for him to tell the story to his sister or Mom?

and not to his daughter's friend whom he just met

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo and MrTrue

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
okay I just started playing season one after a long time

and I just have to ask does anybody think it's weird that he's telling

a girl mc just met a girl that is old enough to be his daughter

his entire backstory about how he used to do drugs and fuck prostitutes

it just seems kind of inappropriate to me and weird

wouldn't it make more sense for him to tell the story to his sister or Mom?

and not to his daughter's friend whom he just met

View attachment 2627217
Just a page or two back we had this conversation too just before 0.5/s2 update dropped. :unsure:
The odd insertion of story of a character we have not met or the fact that MC just spills absolutely everything to this kid in a very soulless weird distant way.
The game took a very weird turn when the story started blasting you with very long flashbacks (which I hate to begin with) or him just oddly opening up to her without any care talking about some very messed up stuff.
Was my take on it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
GAH!!!!

Aoi and Ayame are nowhere to be found in Ep5.... super bummer man....

Now I code away in depression...

With a refill of fine adult beverage...

Weeping...

:ROFLMAO:
Just kiddin'... but no, they ain't in here this go-round.
So much of the previous music tracks have been removed too... license issues I wonder?

• Thinking Face

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
While the beginning of this update was a bit sluggish with all those flashbacks and slight time skip ngl, the rest of the update was quite enjoyable with some gorgeous renders, great atmosphere (especially the part outside the family house that are set in Tokyo) and new developments in particular with the characters motives and dynamic between each others and the MC, laying out the foundations for what's to come next. Also ゆかな, bloody well done with the new GUI and the lil chibbis, they are bloody adorable. Looking forward to see where you will take us next and thank you for your hard work :D !

Reactions: Andeddo

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I really liked this game. Why don't devs seem to understand that we play lots of games. We don't always remember EVERY choice that we have made, but want to play the game with the choices that we have made. I think that I will have to put this one on the shelf for a bit.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes