Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
what's wrong with the game, it's just not running smoothly on the hackers, you can't even use the wt or the mod
if you can read, this is a new programmed game, see "DN". So also a modder has to look through, before he makes an update. Patience can help, even because they are mostly not paid for their awesome work. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The mod is for Season 1. Season 2 just dropped and there's no magic wand that writes all the 5,000+ lines of code I must after analyzing the new game. Don't act entitled bud, you ain't.
b252b36ce5c266c6da23acdc32f40dd3cd31cc0f625a5badfb37a927a797f55b.jpg

Don't worry folks I like giving Sancho1969 S H i T, he gives as good as takes ;)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Great! I will wait for your reply on the f_base/f_ep05 variable meanings for your WT
I'll reply back to you once I get settled and sorted. I had completely rewritten Ep4 so hopefully I'll be on solid ground for your new coding and var characteristics. Thanks for reaching out Yukana, sincerely.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BrockLanders

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's v0.02 Full Name Fixer (only for those who don't wish to install the mod)

Attached is a name fix when starting a new game for those who don't wish to use SanchoMod (I get it, I don't take it personally at all, you do you). This will not harm your game in any way I assure you. It is a properly coded fix and you won't even notice it's there EXCEPT your name changing from whatever you typed to "Chris" will be resolved.
  1. Exit the VN (don't have it running).
  2. Download the attached, rename it removing the "1903791_" prefix if you wish.
  3. Drop that badboy inside the "game" folder.
  4. Start the VN and start a New game.
  5. Enjoy your name as you input it correctly. See ya Chris...
Regards,
- Sancho
Sancho's v0.05 (Season 2) Full Name Fixer (only for those who don't wish to install the mod)

For folks who play unmodded, the replied to post still fixes the "Chris" naming issue in Season 1 (Ep1-E4) when starting a new game.

The attached resolves that naming bug for Season 2 (Ep5+) as that bug is still present. This is not required if using SanchoMod as the mod resolves the bug itself, obviously.
  1. Exit the VN (don't have it running).
  2. Download the attached, rename it removing the "2650989_" prefix if you wish.
  3. Drop that badboy inside the "game" folder.
  4. Start the VN and start a New game.
  5. Enjoy your name as you input it correctly. Yet again, see ya Chris...
Regards,
- Sancho

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is there a way to avoid amber(after the pool) at S1 ?
i did not tried the other crazy chick madison route

edit : well it is - if you play along with madison in the kitchen .....
so it´s the devil or the lunatic devil ...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes