tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Just started the game. Not very far in, just up to the part where the partner texts for the first time. Does the dialogue get better? I can follow what's going on, but this dialogue is pretty bad. So far the only thing I know about MC is that he hates trees? (wtf was that about?), is very confused, likes girls that are bipolar. I mean, that's what I get so far from how Antonella acts in the flashbacks.

Edit: To answer my own question, after getting further into the game the dialogue does improve quite a bit. The narrative stops trying to do three things at once as well. Much better. Not perfect, but vastly better. Now if I could just get to a part of the story where I don't think of the MC as a douche I'd be happy.

Edit 2: Wait, wait, wait. Cute little stacked, soft spoken Japanese girl with glasses, a lack of underwear, and a submissive streak? That's it. Games over. All the other LIs can go home now.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I really don't like the going back and forth between time periods... it's like having too many dream scenes in a game. It really is like playing 2 games at once, breaks any connection you may start having with a girl.

game looks good, just wish the story was more focused on the now, instead of the then.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Should i play season one or what? this is confusing. Why can't dev juts continue it with previous naming version.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So far the only thing I know about MC is that he hates trees? (wtf was that about?), is very confused, likes girls that are bipolar. I mean, that's what I get so far from how Antonella acts in the flashbacks.
He's also a cop and a neglectful parent, so there's that to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: tanstaafl

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
do i get it right that the father has something to do with antonella´s disappearence?
the phonetext was a clear sign , no?

btw - a no no is a possible/potential LI doing cam stuff or doing "model" buisness - we all know where this leads to

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Pretty good update, the game turned chibi so gradually I didn't even notice... now that we had sex with the sister, I can't wait for the other sister, the mom and later daughter.

arc361

May 4, 2022
Can someone help me understand this a bit.

is season 2 not a full game or is this a trial/demo version? The game seemed to stop at point where you go meet with your daughter to get Ramen.

Devs state its episode 1 to 4?

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Argh... I have no idea what I answered to all those questions. Now I have to reload my old saves and figure it out...

Games like this should import the old saves and translate variables or something.

Dec 9, 2020
This MC.... overreacts to a lot of stuff. One minute is ok with flirting his mother, next minute is like this is weird, then blabs to a practical stranger that he's thinking about his mother, oh sorry I meant "landlady", sexually. Talking to Nanami, even if you state you were thinking about her, at the end you're like omg this girl is getting on my nerves. It's like the entire story is written for him to not like these people, and then you get the choices to show interest and for a moment you're thinking about them sexually, but then it gets ripped back into you not liking these people or the thoughts about them again. Also roommate Imma sit on your dick and then you imagine my tits out so I can call you the pervert. Or I dunno I guess he's suppose to be bipolar. It's just annoying back and forth and makes me want to wait for sancho's mod and pick the +points and skip to the lewd scenes. :confused:

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well....

the behaviour of the char´s changed so much with 0.5 - it´s like a other game

the mother - queen of cougars suddenly , trying to jump on the mc´s cock every 2 sentences

amber - insecure brat again , trying to compensate this wit aggro behaviour again

isa - on bad terms suddenly with the mc - since when do they argue this way ?
from a loving daughter to a brat

nanami - from shy to agressive cat in her first heat

arlette - completely out of the picture , even if texted all the time before

i really hope the merge is soon done to get the points/stats over - but will this change the new story parts?

new point system

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is this episodic or is it more of like a rework? Is season 1 part 1 and season 2 is the next episode?

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Nice update. Can't wait to ravage Nanami in all her delicious holes:p. Also threesome with her and amber would be perfect. They are ideally matching oposits. Amber is agressive and dominant while Nanami is sweet and timid.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
okay I just started playing season one after a long time

and I just have to ask does anybody think it's weird that he's telling

a girl mc just met a girl that is old enough to be his daughter

his entire backstory about how he used to do drugs and fuck prostitutes

it just seems kind of inappropriate to me and weird

wouldn't it make more sense for him to tell the story to his sister or Mom?

and not to his daughter's friend whom he just met

View attachment 2627217
i would tell her anything to get into her panties lol my fav girl :)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I guess this is an alternate universe where the US annexed Japan after WWII or something. Truly jarring choice of location.
The assets in DAZ are limited. Unless you make your own but it's another job.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes