Crudded

Apr 28, 2023
I agree that outbursts are not frequent, but when they happen it doesn't make sense their behavior, if not let's see the behavior of the daughter in the last update she was behaving in a "normal" way until she starts trying to seduce the father and tell him "you won't be anyone's if I do everything they can do" what normal person would think like that? and what person would go from 0 to 100 in just 2 words for her behavior not to be the same, the same with the MC's younger sister she sees you with nanami and the first thing she thinks is the worst about the MC trying to "abuse" nanami that doesn't make much sense, those personality changes that women usually have in this game and I don't think there is any reason that justifies those outbursts they usually have.

That's just my thought and I like the game but the decisions they were making was what I don't like using AI and removing the animations was what prevented me from continuing to support it, and one last thing the AI apart from ruining the only good thing the game had it also does weird things in the renders if you pay some attention to them.
When it comes to the recent update from the remake, I can say that's one time where I agree with that criticism because that's out of character for Isabella. For the other example, Madison (younger sister) has already been shown to be manipulative and controlling iirc, so it's not really shocking. I'm just saying that the dev gets unfairly discredited for their writing (at least on the original I can't say the same for the remake.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

Pun1sh3r13

Feb 27, 2023
When it comes to the recent update from the remake, I can say that's one time where I agree with that criticism because that's out of character for Isabella. For the other example, Madison (younger sister) has already been shown to be manipulative and controlling iirc, so it's not really shocking. I'm just saying that the dev gets unfairly discredited for their writing (at least on the original I can't say the same for the remake.)
I agree with what you say, but it's also a matter of taste, I repeat again what I said before I'm not saying it's a bad game or that the writing is bad just that it doesn't make much sense what the LI's do and how they behave in a way, for 2 words later they do a 180% in their personalities both in the original game and in remake we have now, honestly I like amber and the MC's daughter but the behavior they have I don't like, the daughter is not that she wants something with the MC because she loves him, she only does it because she is afraid of losing him or because she doesn't want him to leave her aside or simply because the aunts do it and she wants to do it too or she has a rivalry with Nanami, and those are the weird behaviors that don't make much sense for now, maybe later it will have more logic, and there will be something that shows why they behave that way but for now I can only guide me and give my opinion by what I see, I repeat again it is not that it is badly written but that it is poorly "implemented? "I don't know what word to use if I'm honest I think they could do better or at least explain why they do what they do because seeing what I see I think they all try to manipulate the MC for selfishness? and I don't think any of them really love him maybe amber but I still doubt it's like that.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update and I'm still missing the achievements for the following;

- Prophecy Fulfilled
- Gothic Transformation

Does anyone know how to get these two?

3.70 star(s) 124 Votes