PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
my God, I have such feelings that this remake is no longer being made by the author of the game himself, but who makes the game for him. The first one was just a shock to me. It wasn't breasts, but some stones of her miniature body and such stones took and put her on her stomach and where she noted under her armpits there are your stones a large distance, but the second photo she said that the underpants stand like a buda for 1 year without styling and there are two places where the underpants went for the texture of the legs the underpants tin where is the ass where is the skirt, did they get shy and went into textures or that you have to pay for it for a low-quality and I won't finish the game ?

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you ignore the AI mistakes, the story may be more cohesive and better written and that was the main issue on the first version. But why using an AI filter?? Renders were excellent, they didn't need that crap.
Yea I think the original art was very good, but I don't really hate the new one. I am kind of used to it now so it doesn't bother me. My dumb guess is that the dev must have had some issue with his/her hardware(not sure if the dev is a man or a woman) and since the game is not really making much money now, he/she decided to use A.I since it probably way cheaper that way and less time consuming.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
Is it me or the VN lost it's charm? It's no longer filmic, cinematic. Ye story is maybe more cohesive in the remake but.. I'm literally skipping thru renders which I never do in other VN's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017

the patch for season 2 before remake if anyone needs it. i had to search for it

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Is it me or the VN lost it's charm? It's no longer filmic, cinematic. Ye story is maybe more cohesive in the remake but.. I'm literally skipping thru renders which I never do in other VN's.
I still like it, there are problems though, like the mother seems to have been cut out almost completely. It's like the abridged version of the original, or the George Lucas special edition.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
fuck, I catch such a cringe from this game a lot, I noticed bugs and a lot of inconsistencies in pictures and objects and a hair dryer where is the cord from it or does it work like headphones without wired ? this is a remake of Kringe, it's just that it's not him who makes the game, but who is for him, these are two different games

3.70 star(s) 124 Votes