jcrompto

Sep 29, 2018
Hi , Funny how i managed to find all the other achievement, but failed on innocent exposure. Anyone kind enough to give me a clue . Thanks

Not to worry, found it .

Last edited:

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
OHas the remake been completed? Is it better or worse? Has anything changed in the LIS story? Have sex scenes been removed?

Pun1sh3r13

Feb 27, 2023
OHas the remake been completed? Is it better or worse? Has anything changed in the LIS story? Have sex scenes been removed?
animations have been eliminated, the li's are still as “crazy” and sex scenes if you consider that the camera moves as if there was an earthquake are still there

Reactions: _SerapH_

japanfan6969

May 22, 2020
Before i write this replay i have played the remake to Episode 4 so far. My first impression: Very interesting story with hot women. After reading many comments here i have played the original Season 1 from the dev Yukina.
My verdict for the remake: PLEASE DON'T PLAY.
The writing is worse than the original (what is this shit with older gentleman, close friend, elder friend a.s.o?)
Someone has written that the Animation Scenes are like an earthquake - i'm fully agree with it. If i would evaluate the scenes i would give -5 points.
Last negative point of the remake: The Gameplay
The are no informations about the Stats of the girls - how to get the points of Corruption, Love and Trust at important decisions. For Example: After beginning of episode 4 i've checked the stat of Amber: Corruption 0/5, Trust 1/5 I was sure that there had to be more Corrupton Points (i have played again with WT-Mode, same result)
And what is with the button/icon "assist"? It doesn't work in my version.
In total i can say the game "Hard to Love" is a "Blue-Ball-Game" of the better kind.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I liked it even before remake, I think Amber is one of the hottest girls in AVNs but goddamn Nanami is ruining this game for me. While skipping all interactions with her this time I judge anyone who is into her because based on her looks and actions I think the idea of her character is borderline pedophilic.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I liked it even before remake, I think Amber is one of the hottest girls in AVNs but goddamn Nanami is ruining this game for me. While skipping all interactions with her this time I judge anyone who is into her because based on her looks and actions I think the idea of her character is borderline pedophilic.
borderline? I'm pretty sure she's specifically pedophilic :ROFLMAO:

Jul 1, 2018
How is it pedophilic lmao

3.70 star(s) 127 Votes