4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
We've just released a new update, Version 0.1.1

Hey guys,

I thought it'd be a good idea to split the 0.1.1 update we discussed into two parts. The first part, now a quickfix, Version 0.1.1, is ready and you can grab it for $5 on , , and $9 on . The next part, 0.1.2, will bring more content and fixes.

Check out the update notes below for more details.

Here's what's new and improved in Hardenville The Prologue (0.1.1):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In progress and coming soon to Hardenville The Prologue (0.1.2):

Two images:

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So, in this game we will cuck not only dad, but uncle and cousin?
More like, they'll cuck us, cuz this MC isn't exactly a confident guy women wouldn't want to cheat on.:ROFLMAO:

Hope I'm wrong about this.

Problem is Poly would imply another male with a dick being a possible LI..
Actually, no, not necessarily. means the MC and his LIs are having their fair share of fun without it being considered cheating or cucking cuz everything's consensual, and since the dev assured us this isn't that kinda game, MC's main LI(s) will only have fun with other women. Something like what the MC and Alice from Freeloading Family had going for them, but only IF the dev decides to go down the polyamory road like Natalie and Sandra's kissing scene seemed to suggest.

Looking good. Glad you're willing to listen to feedback and tweak things where some improving is needed. Already looking forward to playing the next update and seeing how the story unfolds.

Keep up the good work !!(y)

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
We've just released a new update, Version 0.1.1

Hey guys,

I thought it'd be a good idea to split the 0.1.1 update we discussed into two parts. The first part, now a quickfix, Version 0.1.1, is ready and you can grab it for $5 on , , and . The next part, 0.1.2, will bring more content and fixes.

Check out the update notes below for more details.

Two images:

Filip,
JoyFI Games
Hey guys,

I just added and uploaded a new feature in version 0.1.1:
  • A "Check for Updates" button in the home menu. It lets you know if there's a new update available. If you're up-to-date, it'll say so, and if there's no internet, you'll see an error message.

Check images below:

screenshot0009.png
screenshot0010.png
screenshot0011.png

Please note that "version 0.1.2" was used for testing purposes and is not available yet. The current version is still 0.1.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasturac

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
holy shit relax w/ the 18+ warnings. you arent even legally selling a game. also i like that you can edit relationships but holy shit is it set up in the least intuitive way. maybe just an incest patch then allow people to change names?

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
holy shit relax w/ the 18+ warnings. you arent even legally selling a game. also i like that you can edit relationships but holy shit is it set up in the least intuitive way. maybe just an incest patch then allow people to change names?
As previously mentioned, and as indicated in the 0.1.1 release notes above, the 18+ warning appeared twice. The initial warning at the start of the story should have been persistent if you had selected the "Don't ask again" option at the startup. I want to clarify that I am only, legally selling the game on multiple platforms, including Patreon, Itch.io, SubscriberStar, and I have also submitted the build for approval on Steam. The links on this site are not official links by me, those are pirated.

It is much more efficient to spend about two minutes editing the character relationships once than having to download a patch and add it to the folder for each subsequent update. You can change the names of each character in the menus as well.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It is much more efficient to spend about two minutes editing the character relationships once than having to download a patch and add it to the folder for each subsequent update.
I have to disagree. The patch could only be needed the first time, then you store it in a variable. It also has the benefits to be able to tailor sentences instead of just replacing word for word which is not optimal

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey,

The relationships are built around safeguarding step-relations; some are directly linked, and some are optional.

The relationships are established on Tom is MC's dad, Millie, Ariel, and Jasmine are MC's stepsisters, and Johanna is MC's stepmom. Hannah and Sandra are meant to be MC's "step-cousins". However, whether you choose the step-road or not, it won't make any noticeable difference in the script. Emma's household is not connected to the MC whatsoever.

Filip,
JoyFI Games
So if I flip this and make it stepdad but mom and sisters are blood related it won't bork the script? I'm just getting ready to try it and seeing all those people I need to designate relations for made me pause.

Also I noticed in Hannah's family it's all correct but for Harry the defaults are roommate and tenant.

So far what I've seen looks great, but freckles should be light brown not red I think that's why they look like chicken pox.

Good luck with the game!!

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
maybe just an incest patch
It is much more efficient to spend about two minutes editing the character relationships once than having to download a patch and add it to the folder for each subsequent update.

You can change the names of each character in the menus as well.
I have to disagree. The patch could only be needed the first time
I rather not need a patch to play the Steam version (once it gets approved) I like having the options available for me to name each character or define the relationships in-game. I can handle 2 mins.

Everyone has their own preference, but most people on Steam would prefer not needing a patch & just have the options available in-game.

Reactions: JoyFI Games

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Fantastic renders and product, really shows great effort from the dev. Just sad you can't change Emma's relationship to the MC, would like another aunt and cousin, but I guess it probably there's a reason to it.

Has everything to be a great game, good luck on your project.

Reactions: JoyFI Games

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Same here. Someone able to help?
Hey,

I noticed that someone else had responded to this earlier, but I couldn't locate the answer again. However, if you press Shift+G and select a different renderer, then quit and re-enter Hardenville, it should resolve the issue.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody have a save for after talking to the cake girl, my game freezes up? A text message comes in but I have no way of answering it on the bottom right corner it says something about you can’t advance this scene until you answer text message but doesn’t let me, anybody else have that issue?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Anybody have a save for after talking to the cake girl, my game freezes up? A text message comes in but I have no way of answering it on the bottom right corner it says something about you can’t advance this scene until you answer text message but doesn’t let me, anybody else have that issue?
It‘s not a bug, just a bad UI (already corrected in updated version 0.1.1 that is not available on f95 yet).
Klick on the phone (lower right corner, barely visible), answer the text and you're golden.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hey,

I noticed that someone else had responded to this earlier, but I couldn't locate the answer again. However, if you press Shift+G and select a different renderer, then quit and re-enter Hardenville, it should resolve the issue.

Filip,
JoyFI Games
I recommend you to contact with mod team and asking for developer tag btw.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes