4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Decent start to a game, all the girls look great. A few things could be improved on but I don't think it spoils any potential LI's in having the two girls giving BJs in the toilet and its up to the player if they go after these girls again.
Good to have a choice of girl type, not everyone wants the next door type.
If people want a play through going after the girls that put out then its an good option to have, maybe add an option on having cock sucked so you can have different scenarios for the girls though.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I didn't really care about the bartender comment - she is just a bit of a slut which is par for the course. But I did dislike that there was no choice for the protagonist. You are forced to have your cock sucked in a gloryhole, which is pretty gross really. And then later you are forced to swim naked with the cake girl. Is this meant to be a kinetic novel or a game?

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Oh god, freeroam exploration coming, this is so going to ruin it, please don't
The freeroam style will be similar to Summer Heat but with some twists. This means it won't be a significant feature of Hardenville because it will only be used when it fits and benefits the story. It will primarily enhance the "home-alone party" in Episode 1, but it won't involve a lot of point-and-click interaction. There also won't be a city map of Hardenville where you can visit the park in the middle of the night, only to find nothing there, or a button to skip through days. I've played many VNs before and share very similar thoughts with you guys.

00011 (WeddingInside73).png

Last edited:

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
For those who think MC looks like a loser, it was designed for him to develop both in terms of personality and appearance, becoming more attractive to women and gaining confidence. I believe it would be dull to not witness any progression with MC and simply start with him as a champ.

As seen in the very first two minutes of the Prologue, this is what MC will look like after getting his hair cut later in the story.

Beginning of Hardenville:

00011 (WeddingInside2).jpg

Later in Hardenville:

DarkIntro00.png
DarkIntro03.png

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
imagine have to change every relationship on all the characters in this game :FacePalm: like why nit just create a patch.
wow almost not worth playing

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
imagine have to change every relationship on all the characters in this game :FacePalm: like why nit just create a patch.
wow almost not worth playing
Seems like most people prefer relationship configuration over patches, as they're more customizable and don't require a separate download. Most of the relations even change automatically to match your inputs. Took about 15 seconds to customize them all. Less time than it takes to download and install a patch.

The game is also on Steam, and relationship config seems to fly under their radar better than a patch. Kinda hiding incest in plain sight lol.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
The freeroam style will be similar to Summer Heat but with some twists. This means it won't be a significant feature of Hardenville because it will only be used when it fits and benefits the story. It will primarily enhance the "home-alone party" in Episode 1, but it won't involve a lot of point-and-click interaction. There also won't be a city map of Hardenville where you can visit the park in the middle of the night, only to find nothing there, or a button to skip through days. I've played many VNs before and share very similar thoughts with you guys.

View attachment 3030941

Filip,
JoyFI Games

Thanks for the information, it's your game, and I'll see it when I see it, if it's something like Being A DIK then it's fine, because it's very simple but with enough hints, just don't make it full sandbox because that's an instant ignore from me

But for now, good luck with the game

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Thanks for the information, it's your game, and I'll see it when I see it, if it's something like Being A DIK then it's fine, because it's very simple but with enough hints, just don't make it full sandbox because that's an instant ignore from me

But for now, good luck with the game
The plan is for Hardenville to be somewhat less freeroam than Being A DIK, but for the record, I think that Being A DIK is a fantastic game!

So, please don't worry about Hardenville becoming a sandbox or grinding game designed to extend playtime. I personally don't prefer games like that at all, but I respect those who do.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Will be very glad to have free roam. I'm one of the few who
like it. I understand why some don't. Just straight ahead
vn's bore me. A mix will be great.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Here is a simple mod for that gives the option to skip the scene in the port-o-potty. Stick it in the "game" folder. You get the option to either watch Natalie or leave. If you stay, you also get the option to get the blowjob or skip it. If you chose Yes, the story plays as intended. If you chose No, it jumps to the MC leaving the port-o-potty. No mention of the bartender. Now, no need to cry over it.

Also, I've seen people wanting to romance the MC's mom, even though she just got married and will most likely get down and dirty on her honeymoon? Why is that not a problem but the port-o-potty scene is. Haven't they "killed a LI" since she is off enjoying her new husband and will continue to do so going forward? I'm just looking for the consistency.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: risky0

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hey DEV, is this game any plans to have NTR in it?

Hey Dev,
Any plans to put in, say a Search function at the top right corner of the forum? That
way folks could search for things that have been asked a zillion times already...

Sry, was teasing a bit...but it has been asked to death already and the Dev said no.

Cheers

Reactions: Minheer

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
A very, very good renders except MC's dick, especially in gloryhole part, something's off.
Looks very promising but looking at the episodes planned release, it's gonna be a long time.

Also,
i build up my rizz and blew it at the end,
literally
oh well...:LOL:

Reactions: Bobbos

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
For those who think MC looks like a loser, it was designed for him to develop both in terms of personality and appearance, becoming more attractive to women and gaining confidence. I believe it would be dull to not witness any progression with MC and simply start with him as a champ.

As seen in the very first two minutes of the Prologue, this is what MC will look like after getting his hair cut later in the story.

Beginning of Hardenville:

View attachment 3030926

Later in Hardenville:

View attachment 3030929
View attachment 3030970

Filip,
JoyFI Games
yo dev, one of the most tired tropes in avn is the loser wimpy mc. dont fall for that trap. also dont make him a fucking sex pest like the asshole mc in milfy city

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes