4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 3027428

Overview:
Step into the shoes of a 21-year-old male protagonist on a journey from zero to hero in the captivating world of Hardenville. In this adult Visual Novel, your choices shape your destiny as you navigate friendships, romance, drama, and personal growth. Immerse yourself in stunning illustrations and captivating storylines with characters that come to life. Are you ready to explore mature themes and face the consequences of your decisions? Dive into a world where every choice matters and emotions run deep.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-23
Release Date: 2023-10-23
Developer: JoyFI Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Excellent

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh wow, the 'back button' (or line) is way too thin on the phone. That's going to be really annoying quickly Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmaister

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Currently, the watersport scene does kinda occur, whether you skip it or not. However, this will be addressed, and we'll need to create some additional renders.
Just in case you didn't know, or if you want the characters to bring it up later, pissing on Jellyfish stings as treatment is a myth .

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Who's up for adding a scene where MC punches the bartender in the face after this whole "fiasco"? The bartender references in the gloryhole will be completely removed, but it might be fun if, for instance, MC caught him spying on Millie at the beach and reacted on impulse!

Yes / No?

I hope this will reignite your interest in both Natalie and Sandra.

Filip,
JoyFI Games
MC cucks the bartender. Bam
Can you ignore the lesbian?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
MC cucks the bartender. Bam
Can you ignore the lesbian?
As already he said a little above, there will be lesbians and you will have the option of not seeing them in action, but just not seeing them, not that they don't do their things. It also says that they will be curious about fucking a guy and that bis will become straight, but if what you are asking is if it is avoidable and not just omittable, it seems that the answer is no.

• Angry
Reactions: depeche mode

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Who's up for adding a scene where MC punches the bartender in the face after this whole "fiasco"? The bartender references in the gloryhole will be completely removed, but it might be fun if, for instance, MC caught him spying on Millie at the beach and reacted on impulse!

Yes / No?

I hope this will reignite your interest in both Natalie and Sandra.

Filip,
JoyFI Games
Not sure how/why the bartender deserves to become a bad guy, or what is gained by MC getting violent at the wedding. Makes me think less of him as well. I think that sort of thing should be earned by the story, either by genre, or having proper character development and history to justify it. Especially since, in the proposed situation, the MC was also being a voyeur towards Sandra, so...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this was an interesting start, and the way it ended, dang, talk about embarrassment, but curious as to where this goes. Sounds like I will be finding out in a couple of months. Only thing that kinda worries me is the the "freeroam" they talk about. Hopefully it would be pretty straight forward, but anyways, thank you so very much for this game thus far.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Without giving away too many details, some characters will identify as lesbians initially, and MC will come across some explicit content in pictures. However, the choice to view this content will be entirely optional. My plan involves some characters initially identifying as lesbians but later becoming curious about bisexuality. Additionally, some characters will be bisexual from the start but primarily lean towards heterosexuality. In Hardenville, no one will remain exclusively lesbian.
Thank you for clarifying this point.
Ok so skippable but the action comes anyway humm ..

I think that in the characters menu you should include their sexual orientations so that people who do not like lesbian stuff can avoid them in the future.( if we have the choice of each Li’s ).

Modifications for the scene "gloryhole" is welcome.
But don’t miss the kiss full of sperm between the 2 Li’s...
An option or Sandra says no would be good (likes "no it's too much") . Except that Sandra is a lesbian too..:rolleyes:

I’ll wait for 1.01 to make a definite opinion on the game.

In short, the more options there are, the more players you will bring to your game.

Reactions: _Daxx_

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
better wait a while...there are some unsolved questions how this will turn out at the end...BI-LES-CUCK-FEM.-/MALE.-DOM-HET-INC-SHARE-and maybe the bad word at the end NTR?!oh oh and maybe SANDBOX(FREEROAM)?? so many questionmarks...yeah better wait,DEV.-good luck till then...
girls looks are beautiful he looks a lil. like a duche but is okeeey and what´s with those reddish dots on their faces? hmmm?freckles are cool freckled girls rock,yummie....however, daddy waits, better ,for a while more....bye

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't know if it's too late or not, but I feel like some of the characters looks should be changed. A lot of the girls kind of look to have same-ish facial structure that I can't immediately identify who's who. Also, Millie's freckles should be changed because it kind of looks like she got allergy reaction or something since some of her freckles are red.

Overall very promising start though. It's fairly well written so far and character interaction is enjoyable. I especially like how characters are not prude.

Yes / No?
I'm going to say No on this just because it doesn't benefit MC's character at all. Unless the bartender is going to play larger role in the future as villain type character, I don't think he even needs to be referenced at all.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Says that choices matter... Is that means that it is possible to play monogamy route? Incest and lesbian avoidable?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Only gripe so far are those Freckles are a little heavy handed. Look more like a Pox than Freckles in some of the renders.

Reactions: Jarul

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys!

I appreciate your enthusiasm. I'm committed to making this VN game the best it can be. While the Prologue is quite linear and doesn't offer significant choices, it serves as an introduction to the characters in Hardenville.
Hi, I need advice about the relations please. Who is step* and who are the other families? It's a little confusing.

Reactions: Hanomarkhan

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Hi, I need advice about the relations please. Who is step* and who are the other families? It's a little confusing.
Hey,

The relationships are built around safeguarding step-relations; some are directly linked, and some are optional.

The relationships are established on Tom is MC's dad, Millie, Ariel, and Jasmine are MC's stepsisters, and Johanna is MC's stepmom. Hannah and Sandra are meant to be MC's "step-cousins". However, whether you choose the step-road or not, it won't make any noticeable difference in the script. Emma's household is not connected to the MC whatsoever.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes