4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I do really like this suggestion. Thanks for sharing!
I'm really happy to hear that! I really enjoyed the prologue, and can't wait to see more.

I generally avoid sandbox games, as all the clicking around tends to distract from the story, and it's harder to write a cohesive story when scenes can occur in different orders. If you're determined to go down that path, I'll make an exception for your game, and play it anyways. Just remember that sandbox games easily get disjointed, and are much more work to code, with little to no added benefit to the game. A whole sandbox UI can easily be replaced with a few simple choices("Go to park" "Go to cafe" "Go home"), saving a ton of effort and reducing time between releases.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great initial release.
Renders, ui design, dialogues, characters, music selection, etc. at a high level.

The only thing I would prefer is that the consequences of our choices were not displayed. That is, when making a choice in a dialogue, I would not want to immediately know whether it is correct or not. It kills replay value.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Sometimes, larger changes are necessary to make everything fit better. Since no one except me has tried the game before its release, I didn't have any feedback to work from. In this case, it seems like a good idea to spend a bit more time setting up the Prologue before working more on Episode 1. I'm not talking about weeks of delay, but I hope to address all of this within a week.

I've designed the relationships to be step-related, but the choice is ultimately up to each player. I'll do my best to ensure that the difference in the game between step and non-step relations is not too noticeable. I'm taking into consideration the feedback I've received about changing the ending a bit as well.

I'll certainly strive to improve the freckles in Episode 1, but redoing them in the Prologue would take a considerable amount of time.

As for the situation with Sandra and Natalie, I agree it's a delicate balance. They are under the impression that they're interacting with the bartender. This is because Sandra is a "step"-cousin, and for her to knowingly engage with the MC in the Prologue would not fit as of now.

I appreciate the honest feedback!

Filip,
JoyFI Games
captain-planet-save.gif

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
my only question is......in the next updates can we fuck the milfies?like johana?
Johanna's going on a honeymoon in the next big release, Episode 1. I don't want to spoil much, but it will be some time before we delve into very intimate scenes involving the household, especially Johanna. We're trying to find that sweet spot between not rushing things and not dragging them out forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: lxh123

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Advice to the author, write the story you want and don’t pay attention to someone’s whining and fragile feelings.
Just try to make all scenes optional so people can avoid the ones they don't like.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Advice to the author, write the story you want and don’t pay attention to someone’s whining and fragile feelings.
Just try to make all scenes optional so people can avoid the ones they don't like.
This is always excellent advice! Taking suggestions when you've hit a roadblock, or can't decide where to go is good. However, if you let people push you into writing something you don't agree with or don't like, the writing will only suffer.

Reactions: JoyFI Games

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Johanna's going on a honeymoon in the next big release, Episode 1. I don't want to spoil much, but it will be some time before we delve into very intimate scenes involving the household, especially Johanna. We're trying to find that sweet spot between not rushing things and not dragging them out forever.

Filip,
JoyFI Games
thx for thr fast response,so i will waoy till episode 6 or 7 yo have some fun with johana,she is the only one i care about.....unless she was there thinking about the bartender too.....

• Haha
Reactions: kwiatos

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
This is always excellent advice! Taking suggestions when you've hit a roadblock, or can't decide where to go is good. However, if you let people push you into writing something you don't agree with or don't like, the writing will only suffer.
Right now, I've been getting some great suggestions for making improvements. I've come to realize that the "bartender" situation was a bit too close to NTR, which could make some folks uncomfortable with Natalie and Sandra. I never meant to distance those characters. Since it looks like many of you share these concerns, it's a good move to take a step back and make a few small adjustments.

These tweaks won't change my plans for the rest of the season. My goal is to ensure most players have a fantastic time with the game. However, I want to stress that I'll be sticking to my original storyline plans. I've got plenty of unique ideas up my sleeve to make this game stand out from other VNs.

Last edited:

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Who's up for adding a scene where MC punches the bartender in the face after this whole "fiasco"? The bartender references in the gloryhole will be completely removed, but it might be fun if, for instance, MC caught him spying on Millie at the beach and reacted on impulse!

Yes / No?

I hope this will reignite your interest in both Natalie and Sandra.

Last edited:

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Haha, the "bartender" situation won't exist in the 0.1.1 update.
In that case I think I will wait until version 0.1.1 is released to play this. Like many here have already said that scene would completely turn me off those two characters as potential love interests & honestly would make me thing the game would be going into more of the NTR/Swinging/Sharing direction rather than having a potential harem in the future or even just seeing them as potential loving partners in a monogamous game.

While I'm all for a developer writing the story they want & making the game they want, when a scene can unintentionally kill any interest a lot of potential fans have in some key love interests & make the game feel like it's going in a direction it isn't then it pays to listen to feedback about it. It seems that you're able to do that without compromising you vision for the game or the story you want to tell, so props to you for that.

I do have a quick question for you while I'm here though. I see the lesbian tag & wanted to know if that will be optional? As in the player gets a choice on if it happens or not? I've found that there seem to be just as many people that don't like it as there are people that do. I fall into the camp of someone that doesn't mind it when it's during a threesome if the player gets a choice in it, but I personally don't like when a love interest is actively wanting to have sex with someone other than the MC no matter if they're male or female. Others hate it in any form & other love it, I'm not asking for a change in what you have planned regarding it but I would like to know if I as the player can choose for it not to happen before I start playing the game.

Either way I wish you both luck & success with you game.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Who's up for adding a scene where MC punches the bartender in the face after this whole "fiasco"? The bartender references in the gloryhole will be completely removed, but it might be fun if, for instance, MC caught him spying on Millie at the beach and reacted on impulse!

Yes / No?

I hope this will reignite your interest in both Natalie and Sandra.

Filip,
JoyFI Games
Sorry for the double post. I only saw this question after I'd started my pervious one.

I haven't played the game yet (waiting for version 0.1.1) so can't say if I feel like this would fit the personality of the MC or not, but with that being said I like the sound of the scene you have described there in general so would vote yes anyway. (y)

Reactions: JoyFI Games

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
In that case I think I will wait until version 0.1.1 is released to play this. Like many here have already said that scene would completely turn me off those two characters as potential love interests & honestly would make me thing the game would be going into more of the NTR/Swinging/Sharing direction rather than having a potential harem in the future or even just seeing them as potential loving partners in a monogamous game.

While I'm all for a developer writing the story they want & making the game they want, when a scene can unintentionally kill any interest a lot of potential fans have in some key love interests & make the game feel like it's going in a direction it isn't then it pays to listen to feedback about it. It seems that you're able to do that without compromising you vision for the game or the story you want to tell, so props to you for that.

I do have a quick question for you while I'm here though. I see the lesbian tag & wanted to know if that will be optional? As in the player gets a choice on if it happens or not? I've found that there seem to be just as many people that don't like it as there are people that do. I fall into the camp of someone that doesn't mind it when it's during a threesome if the player gets a choice in it, but I personally don't like when a love interest is actively wanting to have sex with someone other than the MC no matter if they're male or female. Others hate it in any form & other love it, I'm not asking for a change in what you have planned regarding it but I would like to know if I as the player can choose for it not to happen before I start playing the game.

Either way I wish you both luck & success with you game.
Hey,

The game was never ever intended to involve NTR or sharing with other males, but it was an honest mistake that I failed to notice before others tried it. It's an important mistake that needs correction to better align with my vision, and I'm grateful for this feedback.

At the moment, there's a scene where the MC interacts with two girls and they share a kiss. I'm uncertain about the need for a BI option, but when a lesbian scene is introduced, I will include a persistent option in the menus like "Show, not show, ask each time," similar to the other upcoming kinks. For version 0.1.1, I will at least add a watersports persistent toggle in the menus. Currently, it only has an in-game choice to view or skip.

Last edited:

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Hey,

The game was never ever intended to involve NTR or sharing, but it was an honest mistake that I failed to notice before others tried it. It's an important mistake that needs correction to better align with my vision, and I'm grateful for this feedback.

At the moment, there's a scene where the MC interacts with two girls and they share a kiss. I'm uncertain about the need for a BI option, but when a lesbian scene is introduced, I will include a persistent option in the menus like "Show, not show, ask each time," similar to the other upcoming kinks. For version 0.1.1, I will at least add a watersports persistent toggle in the menus. Currently, it only has an in-game choice to view or skip.

Filip,
JoyFI Games
So will it be avoidable where it doesn't happen based on player choice or will it still happen & the player just doesn't see it? Also will the lesbian scenes only be during threesomes or will the love interests be having lesbian action with each other without the MC?

Sorry for so many questions about it, just looking for clarification ahead of time.

Reactions: qaywsx

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
So will it be avoidable where it doesn't happen based on player choice or will it still happen & the player just doesn't see it? Also will the lesbian scenes only be during threesomes or will the love interests be having lesbian action with each other without the MC?

Sorry for so many questions about it, just looking for clarification ahead of time.
Currently, the watersport scene does kinda occur, whether you skip it or not. However, this will be addressed, and we'll need to create some additional renders.

Without giving away too many details, some characters will identify as lesbians initially, and MC will come across some explicit content in pictures. However, the choice to view this content will be entirely optional. My plan involves some characters initially identifying as lesbians but later becoming curious about bisexuality. Additionally, some characters will be bisexual from the start but primarily lean towards heterosexuality. In Hardenville, no one will remain exclusively lesbian.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Currently, the watersport scene does kinda occur, whether you skip it or not. However, this will be addressed, and we'll need to create some additional renders.

Without giving away too many details, some characters will identify as lesbians initially, and MC will come across some explicit content in pictures. However, the choice to view this content will be entirely optional. My plan involves some characters initially identifying as lesbians but later becoming curious about bisexuality. Additionally, some characters will be bisexual from the start but primarily lean towards heterosexuality. In Hardenville, no one will remain exclusively lesbian.
Thanks for the clarification & good luck with you game. (y)

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes