4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, it does take some time, and thus far, I've received about $70 in backing. However, I've noticed that on just Gofile, which is not my official link, the game has been downloaded 7,722 times in just two days. Currently, it's a challenge to dedicate 8-12 hours each day for the current backing. Once the backing increases to a sufficient level, I'll be able to work full-time. This, in return, will lead to shorter release times between each episode and a greater number of renders and animations in each episode. The release schedule for episodes isn't significantly different from other adult visual novels in development.

Filip,
JoyFI Games

Granted this post was a couple days old... but.... That's really cool that it was downloaded that much....
I'd be so excited I wouldn't be able to stand it. I'd just be refreshing the dl pages to watch the number go up... lol
I mean, we all know it's going to get downloaded a ton, but being able to watch it from the beginning would just be neat.

Maybe I'm just easily entertained... lol
Still super cool.
You should be extremely proud!
Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoyFI Games

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Overview:
Step into the shoes of a 21-year-old male protagonist on a journey from zero to hero in the captivating world of Hardenville.
In this adult Visual Novel, your choices shape your destiny as you navigate friendships, romance, drama, and personal growth. Immerse yourself in stunning illustrations and captivating storylines with characters that come to life.
Are you ready to explore mature themes and face the consequences of your decisions?
Dive into a world where every choice matters and emotions run deep.
Yet another overview that tells us nothing about the game, it's story or it's content. Why is this so prevalent?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What a start! Very few games manage to not give me suicidal thoughts after reading a couple of lines of dialogue, and this one surely is one of those! This game is so promising, I'll definitely keep my eye on it. Looking forward to Chapter 1 ;)

Gorgeous models, nice plot setup, good dialogues, great UI work... what's more to ask?

• Red Heart

Jay Williams

Aug 1, 2018
I absolutely love the soundtrack! Good work. A soundtrack is a really important piece of a game like this. Some people have a difficult time reading while being spoken too or when music is playing that has words, so, maybe you can add an instrumental version of the sound track. Luckily, I don't have that issue, just giving some feedback. Loving the game so far.

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hardenville-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Walkthrough/Ipatch
Game/Developer: Hardenville/ JoyFI Games -
Game Version: 0.1.2
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough/choiceguide mod for Hardenville. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options. Also added an Ipatch.

Updated to version 0.1.2/ If you played 0.1.0 then you dont have to play this, it just has some Code changes
Added an Ipatch that changes the relations. To make it work !FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

Download:
Downlaod with Ipatch:

This is confusing, lol...it seems to me that Millie should be the MC's twin sister, and that they are the Mom's kids, and that Jasmine and Ariel are the Dad's kids, so step-siblings to the MC and Millie, but it's impossible to set it that way in the relations tab, and that's not the way the mod sets it up. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ and darlic

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
two LIS sucked a random dude in the bathroom. what do you think. also every woman is bi

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Millie is very cute, but she looks like she has chicken pocks.

Is she g8 or 8.1? kuz if she's 8, there is a really good freckle asset that would look better.
1700174822527.png

Bonus, love how Millie has some delicious big areola. can't wait for mc to suck em.
1700175080958.png

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
All LIs in the game will initially be lesbian or bisexual, yes, this is a dream that an LGBT obsessed person would like to come true.
No, that's not true. Some will be bisexual from the start, some will identify as lesbian from the start, and the rest will be straight. Additionally, some might become bi-curious (FFM). The few who start as lesbians will MC also have the ability to taste at some point. This is the progression I want for Hardenville. However, please don't say that all LIs will be lesbian or bisexual because I've never stated that anywhere.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes