3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This worth waiting for the patch to be updated or it's really not that relevent?
Honestly bro I didn't even use the patch and I gave up naming the relations after the first five characters and just played with the default options.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This worth waiting for the patch to be updated or it's really not that relevent?
I just named the default relationships like Joshy and only bothered with the first 5 characters. I dont think you need to bother with the rest since the other households aren't family from what I can recall. But nah nothing has happened much yet that makes it relevant but it only took me a minute or 2 to do so.

Reactions: Joshy92

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just named the default relationships like Joshy and only bothered with the first 5 characters. I dont think you need to bother with the rest since the other households aren't family from what I can recall. But nah nothing has happened much yet that makes it relevant but it only took me a minute or 2 to do so.
Sounds good to me then....will try this after dinner :) Cheers Des.

Pun1sh3r13

Feb 27, 2023
I can't get past this poster, I click on everything and it doesn't go away, does anyone know how to fix it?

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
I can't get past this poster, I click on everything and it doesn't go away, does anyone know how to fix it?
Play the official version without using unofficial mods or translations to ensure everything works correctly. If you encounter issues, contact the mod or translation creator to request a fix for any problems they caused.

screenshot0002.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Play the official version without using unofficial mods or translations to ensure everything works correctly. If you encounter issues, contact the mod or translation creator to request a fix for any problems they caused.

View attachment 3872503
yeah sorry but is not happening, bcs well for one the dev dont give an harem path so for us players that like your work but want to see all the content in 1 go we need the mod,and no isnt worthy without it,.....again sorry but no harem path and no mod for see or chek is a wate of time and space for me...good luck to you dev ....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bloodguard

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
yeah sorry but is not happening, bcs well for one the dev dont give an harem path so for us players that like your work but want to see all the content in 1 go we need the mod,and no isnt worthy without it,.....again sorry but no harem path and no mod for see or chek is a wate of time and space for me...good luck to you dev ....
buh-bye-bye.gif
FYI If you read the tags, you can see "Harem"

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
sounds like your problem then. I mean there is says harem will be will optional and so far there isn't any content I can think of you can miss yet even for non harem players like myself

Reactions: Maviarab

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
JoyFI Games Not sure if this was brought up but it looks like one Johanna's variable is not set correctly:

Code:
            MC "Please take your seats for dinner." with Dissolve(.1)
            $ Johanna__points = update_points(Johanna_romance_points, +1)
            if persistent.notify_consequences:
                play sound "sfx/achievementnotify.mp3"
                $ renpy.notify(persistent.stepmom_name.capitalize() + " loved that.\n+1\nRomance " + str(Johanna_romance_points) + "/100")
            pass
When refusing the RPS game I believe.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hardenville Walkthrough MOD [v0.2.2mab1] [asahibito]

I created a walkthrough mod for the latest 0.2.2 version of the game. Did it mainly to see if I can bypass the minigames with automatic win. Couldn't do it the way I really wanted but I think the alternate solution works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod also adds ability to name saves.

Mod Post:
Hardenville Walkthrough |
My I-Patch for the game here

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The only thing I don't like is the typical bitchy sister who seems to hate you just for existing. I'm pretty tired of those tropes. Hopefully it won't last that long. Makes up for it with the other two sisters being extremely nice.

Oh, and I love the mom's look. Always nice to see a proper MILF.

And I don't know if it's been commented on before but it would be nice to change the color of the character names. It's a bit confusing. Everything else is looking pretty damn fun.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The only thing I don't like is the typical bitchy sister who seems to hate you just for existing. I'm pretty tired of those tropes. Hopefully it won't last that long. Makes up for it with the other two sisters being extremely nice.

Oh, and I love the mom's look. Always nice to see a proper MILF.

And I don't know if it's been commented on before but it would be nice to change the color of the character names. It's a bit confusing. Everything else is looking pretty damn fun.
thankfully this game isn't one where the bitchy sister is one im in interested. Sure i'll play her path eventually but for me the other 2 sisters are cuter and hotter and just feels like much better characters so far.

Reactions: Maviarab

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
JoyFI Games Not sure if this was brought up but it looks like one Johanna's variable is not set correctly:

Code:
                $ renpy.notify(persistent.stepmom_name.capitalize() + " loved that.\n+1\nRomance " + str(Johanna_romance_points) + "/100")
            pass
When refusing the RPS game I believe.

Thanks for providing this. I noticed a few bugs: Johanna still says "loved that" in a notification when she is given -1 romance point, and I completely overlooked adding an if and else statement for when you call her by her role or her name. These issues have been fixed in the upcoming language update, along with some missing translation strings.

However, I completely missed the bug you just pointed out.

In 0.2.2:
Code:

It should be:
Code:
$ Johanna_romance_points = update_points(Johanna_romance_points, +1)

In the upcoming version 0.2.3, it will look like this:
Code:

$ Johanna_romance_points = update_points(Johanna_romance_points, +1)
                if persistent.call_stepmom:
                    $ renpy.notify(_("{name} loved that.\n+1\nRomance {points}/100").format(name=persistent.stepmom_name.capitalize(), points=Johanna_romance_points))
                else:
                    $ renpy.notify(_("{name} loved that.\n+1\nRomance {points}/100").format(name=persistent.Johanna_name, points=Johanna_romance_points))

Last edited:

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
I agree. In the future, I plan to add a feature that allows you to customize each character's text color in the Residents & Relations screen.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks to feedback I updated my walkthrough mod with larger font sizes for improved legibility.

Also took the opportunity to add a feature I always wanted in these walkthroughs. An optional pointer at a click of button to point out the location of imagemap based unlockables. This will hopefully help players better locate those unlockables.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Went ahead and added limited ability to scale the walkthrough font sizes. Updated the above pic with new screenshot showing the feature too.

Mod Post:
Hardenville Walkthrough |

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes