3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 23, 2018
I gotta say this game and the last sovereign are my favorite rpg maker games so far. They both have interesting mechanics and a great story. I stopped playing this one for awhile because after chapter 4 I keep running into spots that say to wait for content to release. You can still go forward somewhat but I hesitate to do so because I don't want to miss out on stuff. Of course I can always replay from the beginning. The play through I did was the I guess you would call it the good route even though the protagonist is considered evil by author. But, i picked all the blue route options so far. Maybe next playthrough I will try the red ones.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I agree l do enjoy them both. Wish the last sovereign but the great story like harem here makes up for it.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Well I dont pledge every month but here is the most recent one. Another version is supposed to come in 1-2 weeks.
No idea how to let mods know to change op..is it something like @Muff Diver ?

Harem c7m6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Well I dont pledge every month but here is the most recent one. Another version is supposed to come in 1-2 weeks.
No idea how to let mods know to change op..is it something like @Muff Diver ?

Harem c7m6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks working the magic on adding to site. links soon

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
v2 C7M6.0
Version 2 The original 1 he abandoned. Chapter 7. Forgot what M6.0 was lol
Didn't the original version have a different map layout? I swear I remember playing this like 2-4 years ago and you could go into the Cheli village, but it wasn't similar to a Ratan village, moreso in the woods.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Didn't the original version have a different map layout? I swear I remember playing this like 2-4 years ago and you could go into the Cheli village, but it wasn't similar to a Ratan village, moreso in the woods.
sry can't remember to long ago forgot what i had for dinner yesterday. Lol. but yes it was different followed dev checked almost everyday for new links on his blog. Then he disappeared for like a year or so then came back on patreon with this new version he restarted the whole thing from the beginning. All i can say is i am glad he's back and i do like his game. Solid game love harem style games throw in the all the other stuff. SOLD lmao

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes