3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
sucks the cg is so hideous

an enterprising saint could remake cg when its done in honey select or some shit but theres literally thousands of images at this point

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
sucks the cg is so hideous

an enterprising saint could remake cg when its done in honey select or some shit but theres literally thousands of images at this point
I hope he switch to 2D like Harem collector.
You can edit the replay.rvdata2 file, replace all the 0 with T
That should unlock all the replay scenes. I never tried it myself, but it should work, just backup the file before you try it.

Also sharing is the ultimate demonstrate of ownership. You can only share something you truly. So learn to share;)
how do I do thaat?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Where is Grove prison and the dungeon? Theres another house I think its the jail but its lock? SO no Isabella or Cecilia.

@Tentacle thanks it works. By the wy do you have a dark path save for when you enter corxis and one for when youo enter denai.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Where is Grove prison and the dungeon? Theres another house I think its the jail but its lock? SO no Isabella or Cecilia.

@Tentacle thanks it works. By the wy do you have a dark path save for when you enter corxis and one for when youo enter denai.
no sorry I don't keep much save files in my game.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
okay then can you help me with the grove prison its still lock.
Have you gotten any prisoners yet? I believe there are only three at the moment, at least with the light path. You've got Edrin(who will just rot until a later update), Cecelia, and Isabella. Until you have at least one of them the prison stays locked, and I believe you have to talk to Teresa about Isabella to get in, as should you talk to her about everything you can to make sure you don't miss anything.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Have you gotten any prisoners yet? I believe there are only three at the moment, at least with the light path. You've got Edrin(who will just rot until a later update), Cecelia, and Isabella. Until you have at least one of them the prison stays locked, and I believe you have to talk to Teresa about Isabella to get in, as should you talk to her about everything you can to make sure you don't miss anything.
I have Isabella and Cecilia I need access to the prison to interrogate Isabella in order to get to edrin.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
I have Isabella and Cecilia I need access to the prison to interrogate Isabella in order to get to edrin.
Unless you still need to talk to Teresa and pick the Isabella choice, then it might just be a bug. So if you have a save file before taking the fort, it might be best to load that save and talk to Teresa immediately after taking down the fort and ask about Isabella.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Unless you still need to talk to Teresa and pick the Isabella choice, then it might just be a bug. So if you have a save file before taking the fort, it might be best to load that save and talk to Teresa immediately after taking down the fort and ask about Isabella.
Thanks that help, now what to do with edrin kill him or turn him into a woman who I hate the guy so which ine is the best choice decision decision.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
sorry if this has been answered before, but where do you find the Earthen Boars, to make the Earth Staff for Fiona? Been looking everywhere and it is driving me nuts

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks that help, now what to do with edrin kill him or turn him into a woman who I hate the guy so which ine is the best choice decision decision.
Turning him into a woman isn't apart of the game yet, but I always choose that because what good is a dead guy anyways. So if you imprison him, it'll just say content coming later, as of the current public version. Although, I don't think it's in patreon version or going to be in soon. Ker will probably continue main story a bit before getting to that.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
sorry if this has been answered before, but where do you find the Earthen Boars, to make the Earth Staff for Fiona? Been looking everywhere and it is driving me nuts
The earthen boars are in a mountain range southwest of Eowen, near that snake den if you've done Heather's quests.

Edit: If you look on the massive map in the walkthroughs folder, it even shows where each enter-able location is.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the poison resistance armors are worthless they don't stop you from getting poison.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the poison resistance armors are worthless they don't stop you from getting poison.
Not sure about the armor, but I'm fairly sure the rings are supposed to negate poison entirely(maybe not acid). The armor might have a percentage chance of stopping poison.

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone have a dark path save with Fenja's brother rescued and Yvonne? Unfortunately I didn't rescue Fenja's brother, so I'm missing Yvonne now on the dark path. Thanks

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
when will he say fuck it just keep his harem instead of planning to go home and giving them all away.

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
when will he say fuck it just keep his harem instead of planning to go home and giving them all away.
If at all, it'll be at the very end of the game as a kind of "red-side alternate ending." The population crises as a justification for the harem gathering has been something the game has leaned hard on in order to provide the protag with some moral shielding.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Tbh, even on the blue path, I feel that he'll keep at least one of them. Might even give you a choice of who. But knowing how he's developing the game, it'll probably only lead to a scene per girl since that will be the end. Unless he decides to make a kingdom conquering arc, where you have to go around finding nobles and the like to give your girls to.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes