3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
7m7 coming out soon (currently in beta release as of Aug 2)

Will be generally Chihua content, some Ehri scenes.
Possibly Caliga being ousted.
Progress on Adeline story

Possible Terra, Kat x Caliga off-camera scenes for Legate+ patreons.

7m6 (legate scenes for patreons came out late July)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. I played this way back before the big haitus, but I haven't really touched it since he opened a patreon.

I do remember it not having a skip-text option, dialogue-choices being too easy to choose by accident and the overall writing being kind of... choppy. Atleast compared to stuff like TLS.

Still, I've been keeping an eye on this for a while, meaning to dive back in at some point.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone have a save for both light and dark I just want to have the CG's I don't want to staart from the staart.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone have a save for both light and dark I just want to have the CG's I don't want to staart from the staart.
From what I've seen with transferring my own saves, is that the CG's aren't kept in your save file. Unless mine just glitched out, or it has to be from the current version, you can't just get the CG's without playing the game for yourself.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
From what I've seen with transferring my own saves, is that the CG's aren't kept in your save file. Unless mine just glitched out, or it has to be from the current version, you can't just get the CG's without playing the game for yourself.
How do I get the CG's?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How do I get the CG's?
To transfer your scenes from one version to the next, you must also copy the replay.rvdata2 file (should be right over the save files)into the new installation directory along with the saves.

In other words you need to ask someone who's finished the game on both paths to post their replay.rvdata2 file, not the save file.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
To transfer your scenes from one version to the next, you must also copy the replay.rvdata2 file (should be right over the save files)into the new installation directory along with the saves.

In other words you need to ask someone who's finished the game on both paths to post their replay.rvdata2 file, not the save file.
Alright do you have CG for both path?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
dude just play the game it's wicked good
What made you think I don't play the game I've been playing this game for a long time I just want all the Cg cause i don't want to start from the beginning since I'm already far in the game.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You know I really don't like having brothel cause I'm a selfish bastard who don't like to share.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
What made you think I don't play the game I've been playing this game for a long time I just want all the Cg cause i don't want to start from the beginning since I'm already far in the game.
You can edit the replay.rvdata2 file, replace all the 0 with T
That should unlock all the replay scenes. I never tried it myself, but it should work, just backup the file before you try it.

Also sharing is the ultimate demonstrate of ownership. You can only share something you truly. So learn to share;)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes