3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
problem on chapter 4. while i got the permission from the archaeologist and went back to eowen then tried to get back at the location for some reason i can no longer get inside and states that i already talked to the archaeologist but can no longer pass the guard please fix this
Did you follow the direction of using Phoebe to seduce or fuck the archeologist in his tent left side of the camp for his seal?

Kael024

Mar 18, 2018
Did you follow the direction of using Phoebe to seduce or fuck the archeologist in his tent left side of the camp for his seal?
the first time i talked to that guy already got the seal but after i just went out the camp i can no longer get pass them is it somewhat a bug?

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
the first time i talked to that guy already got the seal but after i just went out the camp i can no longer get pass them is it somewhat a bug?
I didn't have that problem. RPG Makers can run up the heat on your computer, mine freezes at that point. Is there something new that Fiona can make that you need 4 of to complete something?

Kael024

Mar 18, 2018
nothing new so i just happen to created a new game haha now with the dark path !
i kinda guess on the pyramid path it kinda froze at some point

MAsker12

May 21, 2017
Looks like it came back but there isn't anything on his twitter/blog/patreon about it being taken down.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Looks like it came back but there isn't anything on his twitter/blog/patreon about it being taken down.
Generally by now Ker would have posted a preview (Or previews) of the content coming next month, so it could be there was already something causing another delay next update, and thus Ker hasn't been around to post about the review or about the next release. (Dunno if Patreon alerts the devs in question well before the actual review, but if not it wouldn't seem that the review itself caused a delay.)

Either way, good to see the review process was at least really quick, and since the download links on Patreon are still up, Harem seems to have escaped without issue. Could have been much worse than a day-long scare.

Edit: And a post that there will indeed be a delay, but that the Patreon suspension was just the fact that there was adult content in some of his earlier Patreon posts that needed to be removed. Whew.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
how do you get complete replay scenes. There was a way to do it through a cheat method.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
how do you get complete replay scenes. There was a way to do it through a cheat method.
Open replay file in notepad, replace all "0"s with "T"s. But it seemed not to work for me in c7m5.2, although the problem might be with replays itself as unlocked-through-gameplay file i keep also didn't show scenes to the bottom of the replay menu. Scenes higher up worked just fine though.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Open replay file in notepad, replace all "0"s with "T"s. But it seemed not to work for me in c7m5.2, although the problem might be with replays itself as unlocked-through-gameplay file i keep also didn't show scenes to the bottom of the replay menu. Scenes higher up worked just fine though.
Doesn't unlock them all because the Patreon scenes are not in the free version anymore.

You can read the lines but the dev removes the pictures due to people bypassing the pateron lock and posting how to do it like numpty's.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Still doesn't stop his lower pledge tiers from unlocking the legate+ content.
It does because the pictures aren't there.

He removes the pictures except from the legate+.

You used to be able to but after so many people posted how to unlock it he found it easier to just remove the pictures to stop it happening.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes