3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
7.71 is out, any contributors feel kind enough to share ?
I'm guessing you haven't read the other comments that talk about patreon releases, but no one has any intention of uploading them here. The creator releases a public release of the previous version every time and has even been in these forums asking that people don't upload his patreon releases. So, even if somebody did upload the most recent version, I suspect he will try to remove it.

If you really want to play the most recent release, I suggest you support him for only a dollar or so a month.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I'm guessing you haven't read the other comments that talk about patreon releases, but no one has any intention of uploading them here. The creator releases a public release of the previous version every time and has even been in these forums asking that people don't upload his patreon releases. So, even if somebody did upload the most recent version, I suspect he will try to remove it.

If you really want to play the most recent release, I suggest you support him for only a dollar or so a month.
I was a contributor of Ker's for quite some time until i found myself in need of every penny to live. And you are correct, i did not read the prior posts and do apologize for my ignorance. Thank you for your kind post friend.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Can't locate Vanessa... Instructions say that she is in the Ancient Steppe to the west but I don't remember where that is exactly... Can someone point me in the right direction?

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
What is the expected length of this game, I've put off playing it because it's so big
I'm not sure if he has a planned chapter length, but as it stands the game is in it's seventh chapter. The first few chapters were very fast paced compared to the more recent ones. If you download the game, it comes with a map of the world which can help determine how long the main plot might be, but there are 3-4(confirmed?) provinces that we haven't visited/thoroughly visited.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Now that I think of it, there are as many chapters as there are provinces as of now, so maybe 10-11 chapters, possibly an extra chapter for the homeland. If he decides to make a chapter for that stuff.

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm and the expected rate he's going, it will be a new chapter every 3 months I'm guessing. So another year for completion
Not even close. Chapter 7 first started releasing in November 2017 when it was still supposed to be a part of Chapter 6. Chapter 8 is likely taking place in a previous region so the new regions wouldn't start until Chapter 9.

The fan votes have rather firmly said "more please." Which is good, as it's a great game and more great is good, but not if you're waiting for it to be done before picking it up.

Reactions: FFTW

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, I was only looking at it from outside. I can definitely see chapter 8 to finally get some sort of water travel back over to lesser corsix and to recruit allies in the case you have to go to war. But unless there are a bunch of quests/sidequests back in the earlier regions I'm not sure it will be big enough for a whole chapter, at least based on the newer chapters.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Oh, and I just saw on his patreon that chapter 7 is coming to a close soon, once the next update comes out later this month.

Edit: And chapter 8 is taking us back to Celee.

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
What's the main thing slowing down their progress, the programming, the writing or art? They seem to have a steady pace but I'm not familiar enough with their set up to know what the team's biggest difficulty is (purely from a game design interest)

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
What's the main thing slowing down their progress, the programming, the writing or art? They seem to have a steady pace but I'm not familiar enough with their set up to know what the team's biggest difficulty is (purely from a game design interest)
Well as of right now, he's relying on people volunteering to help with the project as he doesn't make enough to pay them. Also he very recently went through a bout of depression, so that's why this next release is a little late. He normally gives an update a month. If you go on his patreon, he has his stretch goals more clearly written that talk about adding more writers.

ker

May 8, 2017
New version out!

Writing by far. Part of the reason I use 3dcg is that it is very fast and I try to keep the coding as simple as possible.

Reactions: FFTW and Consumer

Consumer

Jun 28, 2017
Any chance you would share it? Normally i would just become a patron but lately somethings been up with my online bank so i havent been able to do any purchases online at all.
You do realize you're asking the creator of the game to give it away for free, right? Man's gotta make a living.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
When will he say fuck it and stop planing to go back to his country.
He is steadilly building up a power base here and he plans to just abandon it and give all the girls away to suck up to a king who betrayed him?

Reactions: Scoobynate1313
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes