3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
hey, i want to become the king and if ker gets sick or something bad happens that's not gonna get completed, so i would rather wait until he's better, i've been following this game since the first beta i think, i can wait, the sooner he gets better, the sooner i get to enjoy this game, so...hmm...dude on ker's team, tell him i hope he gets well soon and to not overdo it :)

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
I understand that people don't want to pressure someone whose genuinely sick and who is responsible for a good game, but is it really too much to ask that he informs people that he's not dead or hasn't quit? His blog hasn't had an update in 3 months and his patreon in 2. I'm not demanding that he drop whatever he's doing and start working on the game again but is he so sick that he can't even make a public post saying that he's on hiatus because he's sick? I'm getting flashbacks to when he dropped the game out of the blue for a couple of years and ended up starting over again.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
He did announce it though. He had a long post about it. After that we got a check in about a week and a half ago.

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
Where? His latest activity on his blog, his patreon and his F95 account is all at least 2 months ago. The most recent one is behind a paywall too.

Reactions: Kugarx

pilum11

Jul 6, 2017
Hello, could anyone help me with the Terra quest. Can not trigger the last fight with Betsy. I have the letter, but can not find anything in the forest west of Denai.

Thank you.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
I dont buy the whole "health problems" excuse its been done to death by so many devs, what possible health problem can all these devs have that requires you to be isolated in hospital for months at a time with no access to a computer?
Unfortunately this just means either he is dropping the game completely or announcing that work will be much slower in the future, honestly i wish devs would just set more realistic goals and then not need to lie about why they have not got the latest update done.

Reactions: Red Sand

dragoon1988

Jun 20, 2017
I dont buy the whole "health problems" excuse its been done to death by so many devs, what possible health problem can all these devs have that requires you to be isolated in hospital for months at a time with no access to a computer?
Unfortunately this just means either he is dropping the game completely or announcing that work will be much slower in the future, honestly i wish devs would just set more realistic goals and then not need to lie about why they have not got the latest update done.
You can't hold all devs to that yes it happens a lot. If you not one that works on games or other media like books or shows TV or other you don't know what it dos to your mind and body as someone that works on games and was in the army and been in combat it is close not the same level but close. The pressure and anxiety is brutal. And yes you get a lot of money grabbers only out for a quick buck or to bleed out others but none of them put in all the work this guy has. Some push to hard and burn out others cut back wan their at the edge and slow down but it is what it is if you think it's a excuse from someone that has a good track record and that is know to have health problems before the reboot that's on you. And fyi a good way to relieve mental stress is to cut out the cause as a whole. Ker I wish for your good health and that you can make it to the end of this project.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
You can't hold all devs to that yes it happens a lot. If you not one that works on games or other media like books or shows TV or other you don't know what it dos to your mind and body as someone that works on games and was in the army and been in combat it is close not the same level but close. The pressure and anxiety is brutal. And yes you get a lot of money grabbers only out for a quick buck or to bleed out others but none of them put in all the work this guy has. Some push to hard and burn out others cut back wan their at the edge and slow down but it is what it is if you think it's a excuse from someone that has a good track record and that is know to have health problems before the reboot that's on you. And fyi a good way to relieve mental stress is to cut out the cause as a whole. Ker I wish for your good health and that you can make it to the end of this project.
I'm not saying its not a stressful job or that he shouldnt have time off in fact i said he should set more realistic goals which would include days off to help with the stress, i for one am happy to wait longer to get a complete game rarther than risk a dev burning themselves out trying to meet goals they didnt need to set but lying to supporters about being ill and posting nothing for weeks is only going to cast doubt and lose supporters which will cause him more stress and probably kill the project.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Bad to hear about Ker
I play his first version on the game long time ago still remembering how he left the game unfinished after time supporting his new project knowing his health is not the greatest I live with a person with bad health I know can be hard my question is simple for people/contributes of content why you guys not try to gives update on the game if it was me I do it and let ker knows he can take time to recover
Now what is happening you are losing patrons and project seems dead

TokuZero

Jul 30, 2018
Bad to hear about Ker
I play his first version on the game long time ago still remembering how he left the game unfinished after time supporting his new project knowing his health is not the greatest I live with a person with bad health I know can be hard my question is simple for people/contributes of content why you guys not try to gives update on the game if it was me I do it and let ker knows he can take time to recover
Now what is happening you are losing patrons and project seems dead
Yeah I know right Ker when or if he updates at least I hope he gives us the new update for free and like I mean free free you know for who are not in patron.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You guys are seriously mad at him saying he is sick? Do you realize how many years he has put into this game? Granted I hate the really expensive patreon version but he has stuck with this game for probably more than 4 years or so and certainly deserves some break time.

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
People aren't mad at him for saying that he's sick, people are mad at him for going completely silent for almost 3 months on all platforms. He isn't even making updates to say that he's sick, other people are putting that forward as the reason he's disappeared.

And he's dropped the game seemingly indefinitely out of nowhere before so it isn't like peoples fears that he's abandoning Harem aren't justified. At this point I'm just hoping he isn't dead.

Reactions: generater

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
People aren't mad at him for saying that he's sick, people are mad at him for going completely silent for almost 3 months on all platforms. He isn't even making updates to say that he's sick, other people are putting that forward as the reason he's disappeared.

And he's dropped the game seemingly indefinitely out of nowhere before so it isn't like peoples fears that he's abandoning Harem aren't justified. At this point I'm just hoping he isn't dead.

I can understand that, last update I see is March 31st saying he isn't dead. But that means he collected about $6,000 since that update with no news. I'm honestly a little more peeved at the fact that it doesnt seem like he bothered to hire someone to fix the crappy art he is using.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
as i already said multiple times,the guy is incredible and if he is resting and recovering he deserves every moment of it. however,i do have to say that i am worried his health might have further deteriorated. hopefully someone who knows him (T51bwinterized?) can update us on his health status currently.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I would if I could. We know he's alive but he's basically been in and out of hospital. His health is not good.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I would if I could. We know he's alive but he's basically been in and out of hospital. His health is not good.
I have a question for you and other contributes to ker’s project if you working with him why none of you just made update to the game seems ker is not in good health

generater

Oct 18, 2016
You can't hold all devs to that yes it happens a lot.
Its not the first time ker just disappeared and dropping the project though, just this time he actually earns money with the project and keeps on earning after disappearing, true he really could be sick but then they should temporarely freeze the patreon so not to rob peoples money

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes