| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know why people are tripping on a genuine question mentioned above. If someone don't like fetish same as yours it doesn't mean he is attacking you. Grow up!
Build a new family, where only you and women are allowed.
You are contradicting yourself.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 224354.png
With wealth, charm, or fear - you'll recruit girls from a local university and across the city by aiding them with their problems. Build relationships based on love or fear with dozens of characters through a non-linear, choice-driven storyline.
So, I would assume trap is avoidable. Am I right or is it a trap? Can you clarify it?

Otherwise, game is looking Good(y).
Characters are looking nice:giggle: and can't say about story but it is appears good enough and it seems you came prepared, with signatures, etc:sneaky:(y).

Will wait for your answer before playing. You should mention it in OP whether trap is avoidable or not.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: TotalHarem

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Looks promising, interesting story line and good looking characters. Like the corruption vs compassion paths as well. Not a fan of the giant schlong but can't have it all. Will definitely keep an eye out for future updates.

Reactions: Kipling

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
This really good start, like the renders and animations. Story is promising ...too early to say anything, only hope that devs won't give up...only notification would be nice when you reach the end of content...

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
male dom, corruption, harem, trap, sandbox (where is the spanking tag smh) this is sounding like a banger. not sure if i want to play it now or wait for another update or two :unsure:

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
It's one thing not to like it, it's another to make fun of the dev over it.

Personally I think it's great when the MC has a dick that's a big as a baseball bat and could hollow out the female characters, I want to see them stretched. I just don't find the visual look of average as appealing.

View attachment 3265243
So true, all the little dicky guys who are angry against life and can't bare a well endowed MC. Poor victims of cruel nature, all they can do is breaking the facepalm button all day long ...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
[/quote]3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Multiple Endings, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Rape, Romance, Sandbox, Sexual Harassment, Trap, Vaginal Sex [/quote]
Wot - no prostitution?

BOR-ring!

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
OMG, that 13'th preview with the purple haired chick is hillarious. Probably supposed to look sweet, but to me it looks like she just insulted the wrong guy and you are now witnessing her soul vacating her body, as his hand makes contact with her face.

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
After finishing writing this message - damn, I wanted to just send a quick response, but ended up with a lot :Kappa:

Hey everyone, that's the dev without the coveted badge yet. Typing out the message with slightly shaken hands as I wake up after not sleeping for a while. My irl job forces me to work, can you believe it?

First of all, I expected like 10 people to leave comments, and maybe like 50 reactions tops, so I'm kinda overwhelmed for now, in a good way. Got 1 facepalm as well, hell yeah (mind you, it's not an incentive to send more facepalms). The reviews are legit as well, I waited for one-liners similar to what I got for some old games on Itch "sucks please delete". It's a pretty short build, but it's good to get some confirmation that it isn't indeed terrible. However, now that I replayed and read some comments, I want to revamp some things.

Anyways. :coffee:

Answering comment by comment is a bit too much, so I will pull together all comments/reviews and write out detailed response + action plan after taking a small break to evaluate stuff. Guess I'll turn it into a public Patreon post.

I appreciate the sudden wave of new Patrons either from here or Itch - cool to see that people are interested. Numbers only go up as they say.

And thanks to everyone for commenting, and to Lerd0 for being active in my dev thread so it didn't look like I'm just talking to myself. I will respond to comments I see on the first page, and go into a lot more detail later:

yoyomistro - the rules of Patreon easily bend a common man like me in regards to incest... or do they? After all, no one knows where your mother is, or if father has any other daughters...

OhGodNotAgain - everything in the game is avoidable, including Trap, anything else. No NTR/Sharing.

Compassion routes focus more on vanilla, submission depends on the character. I'm figuring out how to get this right so each option feels realistically different from one another.

JennaJJ rKnight - call my nickname a rebellion against all Harems where you end up with a single girl. Well, this can happen here too, but it would be a choice

fishbrain - oops, I didn't think about it, at this point, it runs out when you aren't seeing "interact" buttons anymore, it's likely confusing. I will add it starting from the next build.

Shagrynn - unfortunately, it's just that the v0.1 is not that long. Once more things are in the game, you will feel a lot more freedom and options with how things progress. My mistake on not making the v0.1 End Screen, as fishbrain said.

Zemax redbear76 LIONREX VoitKO redridr86 mistercoon LinaGames - thanks!

Code vein player - there're a lot of things to improve, but I hope so, thanks!

Thanks all, I'm pretty bad at responding to messages and typically you will hear back in chunks of text. Keeping track of messages and communicating is harder for me than making a game, but I'll work on it :WutFace:

The stuff I do irl is pretty intense, so I typically do development during evenings & 1 weekend. If this ever goes uphill, I'll reduce my irl hours. That's also why my best guess is that with my current schedule, an update will be every 3-5 weeks.

TotalHarem

Harem Cartel
Game Developer
May 23, 2023
Random side thing, design is something I enjoy a lot, so here are some of the drafts when I was selecting a Thumbnail for itch, and eventually settled on the first one.

Out of like 10 that I made, but others are not presentable...

I am excited to develop all these characters.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I wonder what the dev has planned for the femboy trap that is in the game, I wonder if there will be a way to opt to be a woman, or if there will even be an exception and the femboy will be included in the mc's gang.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
After finishing writing this message - damn, I wanted to just send a quick response, but ended up with a lot :Kappa:

Hey everyone, that's the dev without the coveted badge yet. Typing out the message with slightly shaken hands as I wake up after not sleeping for a while. My irl job forces me to work, can you believe it?

First of all, I expected like 10 people to leave comments, and maybe like 50 reactions tops, so I'm kinda overwhelmed for now, in a good way. Got 1 facepalm as well, hell yeah (mind you, it's not an incentive to send more facepalms). The reviews are legit as well, I waited for one-liners similar to what I got for some old games on Itch "sucks please delete". It's a pretty short build, but it's good to get some confirmation that it isn't indeed terrible. However, now that I replayed and read some comments, I want to revamp some things.

Anyways. :coffee:

Answering comment by comment is a bit too much, so I will pull together all comments/reviews and write out detailed response + action plan after taking a small break to evaluate stuff. Guess I'll turn it into a public Patreon post.

I appreciate the sudden wave of new Patrons either from here or Itch - cool to see that people are interested. Numbers only go up as they say.

And thanks to everyone for commenting, and to Lerd0 for being active in my dev thread so it didn't look like I'm just talking to myself. I will respond to comments I see on the first page, and go into a lot more detail later:

yoyomistro - the rules of Patreon easily bend a common man like me in regards to incest... or do they? After all, no one knows where your mother is, or if father has any other daughters...

OhGodNotAgain - everything in the game is avoidable, including Trap, anything else. No NTR/Sharing.

Compassion routes focus more on vanilla, submission depends on the character. I'm figuring out how to get this right so each option feels realistically different from one another.

JennaJJ rKnight - call my nickname a rebellion against all Harems where you end up with a single girl. Well, this can happen here too, but it would be a choice

fishbrain - oops, I didn't think about it, at this point, it runs out when you aren't seeing "interact" buttons anymore, it's likely confusing. I will add it starting from the next build.

Shagrynn - unfortunately, it's just that the v0.1 is not that long. Once more things are in the game, you will feel a lot more freedom and options with how things progress. My mistake on not making the v0.1 End Screen, as fishbrain said.

Zemax redbear76 LIONREX VoitKO redridr86 mistercoon LinaGames - thanks!

Code vein player - there're a lot of things to improve, but I hope so, thanks!

Thanks all, I'm pretty bad at responding to messages and typically you will hear back in chunks of text. Keeping track of messages and communicating is harder for me than making a game, but I'll work on it :WutFace:

The stuff I do irl is pretty intense, so I typically do development during evenings & 1 weekend. If this ever goes uphill, I'll reduce my irl hours. That's also why my best guess is that with my current schedule, an update will be every 3-5 weeks.
Thanks for the reply! Just be careful with the non- and dub-con, a lot of people skate with that too but sometimes someone decides to take it upon themselves to be a moral minder. It would be great if someone totally unaffiliated with you randomly took it upon themselves to share a mod or patch of some sort to put that sort of content in...

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
hopefully there will be more than love and fear maybe also have something in-between and maybe also use manipulation could maybe add hypnosis to

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes