Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You are working on a walkthrough? Nice will be quite helpful. I took a lengthy hiatus from this last time I played was a few updates after the school was introduced.
In the meanwhile you can use the fandom powered wiki for Harem collector, the Quests section might take a little effort to get used to if you haven't used it before but they do have most of the older quests well fleshed. Good enough to keep you going.

Reactions: ronney

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
If you are worried about bothering them, you could always check out the wiki:
can u tell me about where i can use or how the ( Wand of Reality Negation ) for the hide switch plz? thank u s much

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
can u tell me about where i can use or how the ( Wand of Reality Negation ) for the hide switch plz? thank u s much

go there hit Control+f ...Ctrf+F will open the [find text box] there type "wand of reality" and it will scan the page and show you where it is mentioned on that page.

Unrelated note: "Give a man a fish he will smell like fish... teach a man to fish and he will eventually unlock the Mermaid Blowjob quest" -Acez

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018

go there hit Control+f ...Ctrf+F will open the [find text box] there type "wand of reality" and it will scan the page and show you where it is mentioned on that page.

Unrelated note: "Give a man a fish he will smell like fish... teach a man to fish and he will eventually unlock the Mermaid Blowjob quest" -Acez
i losed my save file where i has this wand and now i cant find it and cnt remember where i have it ; where plz?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i losed my save file where i has this wand and now i cant find it and cnt remember where i have it ; where plz?
Sorry but I don't remember either I finished that quest long ago so I have no clue your best bet is to just search on the wiki or wait/hope someone who knows the answer tells you on here.

Stardust

Jul 5, 2017
(you get it on) the room with a lot of chests, just check the wooden chest and it's yours
(you use it on)The room with the purple switch, it has two transporters and only one switch, beside the purple switch there's a bookshelf, there

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
(you get it on) the room with a lot of chests, just check the wooden chest and it's yours
(you use it on)The room with the purple switch, it has two transporters and only one switch, beside the purple switch there's a bookshelf, there
after deafit the boss im in the cell , what can i do ? thnk u s much

Aug 29, 2017
hey is there a mod that adds the option for the old cg scenes for the ones that have been replaced with art? Dont get me wrong I really like the art, but I also like the cg stuff and it kind of sucks how some of it is gone now.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Not to my knowledge, you can download older release and replace pictures in folder's, probably won't work but who knows, maybe it'll work.
They should add a feature what image design you want to see, old or new (They probably won't do it, so some people who liked old style would have to compromise on this one)

Reactions: Orunoka

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
hey is there a mod that adds the option for the old cg scenes for the ones that have been replaced with art? Dont get me wrong I really like the art, but I also like the cg stuff and it kind of sucks how some of it is gone now.
Not that I am aware of, your best bet would be to grab a CG collection of the older art, I already checked on EX but there's no Gallery of this game there.
Alternatively you could try and acquire an Older version of the game. I also checked the one pastebin post I knew of that used to have an archive of the older versions but that has been revamped and just points of Bad Kitty's site now so No help there either.

Now I am curious about this too I realise I Missed out on some of the older 3D CG and it was already replaced by the newer/more-beauteous 2D CG by the time I discovered the game... I also preferred the older portrait for Larelle... those big Red eyes made her look more freaky/hot/sexy/evil/All-of-the-above.

Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Not that I am aware of, your best bet would be to grab a CG collection of the older art, I already checked on EX but there's no Gallery of this game there.
Alternatively you could try and acquire an Older version of the game. I also checked the one pastebin post I knew of that used to have an archive of the older versions but that has been revamped and just points of Bad Kitty's site now so No help there either.

Now I am curious about this too I realise I Missed out on some of the older 3D CG and it was already replaced by the newer/more-beauteous 2D CG by the time I discovered the game... I also preferred the older portrait for Larelle... those big Red eyes made her look more freaky/hot/sexy/evil/All-of-the-above.
There is a dropbox folder with the scenes somewhere, can't remember the link, try asking on the wiki or something. However if you wanted the faceart, you would have to ask someone who might still have them. I know for a fact that RomeoPapa(One of the wiki admins), keep an archive of them, he might be generous if you asked him

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There is a dropbox folder with the scenes somewhere

Found it ! All thanks to an Old friend from the Wiki Editing days... My hunch was right lol if anyone was gonna know where to find all that it was gonna be him. lol
Edit : Wow @DonPip yeah you guessed it Exactly right, that's who I asked. Luckily he was online.

Reactions: DonPip

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017

Found it ! All thanks to an Old friend from the Wiki Editing days... My hunch was right lol if anyone was gonna know where to find all that it was gonna be him. lol
Edit : Wow @DonPip yeah you guessed it Exactly right, that's who I asked. Luckily he was online.
I assumed so, I know him IRL. He tends to archive everything he has an interest in :D

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I assumed so, I know him IRL. He tends to archive everything he has an interest in :D
Whoa... Cool ... I only met him on the Wiki, His dedication was impressive, noticed it since the very first few days there. I don't think there is a page on wiki where he hasn't helped someone out lol.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hey guys, I defeated the boss of the Research Materials quest and I'm now locked in "cell?"

Can someone help me?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys, I defeated the boss of the Research Materials quest and I'm now locked in "cell?"

Can someone help me?
Harem collector has it's own wikki with all the quests solved on there.
Edit: also the wiki is linked in the OP.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes