dat_xz

Dec 22, 2018
It says you are still using v0.39.9
Anyway VL Gothic font should be in the RTP, try (re)installing that, although HC should come bundled with it :unsure:.
Anyway if you don't wanna do that, then here is a link to the font .
Thanks man, but I already tried both way: copy your VL Gothic to my current game version(v0.39.9) and already reinstall the game but it still not work.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I restart my computer then installing the RTP and reinstall the game but it still not work.
Inside the HC folder you should have a "Fonts" Folder, and inside that folder you should see 2 files "VL-Gotchic-Regular.ttf" and "VL-PGotchic-Regular.ttf". Do you have these?

dat_xz

Dec 22, 2018
Inside the HC folder you should have a "Fonts" Folder, and inside that folder you should see 2 files "VL-Gotchic-Regular.ttf" and "VL-PGotchic-Regular.ttf". Do you have these?
Yes, I have these 2 files "VL-Gotchic-Regular" and "VL-PGotchic-Regular" in "Fonts" folder.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Trying to figure out if this is a glitch? I've completed all of the quests thus far, and see "Night of the Raping Dead" show up in my uncompleted quest log. I know I completed this quest and not sure why it's still present?:unsure: It says I have to find the young girl and lumberjack in the woods. Thanks.

madao007

Nov 21, 2018
I saw in the wiki that you could invest in prosperous farm NW of northmarket..But it seems to be inaccessible as I just seem to walk over it in the map..Bug/Glitch? Can someone please help me?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have two questions
First of all, if someone nicely decorated the house in Northmarket and would be able to share the save and the second question whether we meet the genie only once?

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
I have two questions
First of all, if someone nicely decorated the house in Northmarket and would be able to share the save and the second question whether we meet the genie only once?
Wait what where did you meet a genie??

I'm level 27 and i don't see any genie!!!

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I have two questions
You only see her once.

I can't help you with the decoration though, I only use furniture to boost happiness not cosmetics XD

Reactions: wwgwa

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
I keep getting the RGSS3 error right before the first boss fight. So, I can't move forward in the game since I can't complete the first quest. I do not have any saves as this is the beginning of the game. I have tried all the usual suspects. I reinstalled RTP, I have selected the .exe to be on the DEP exclusion list. Hell I even tried the Enterbrain trick. I have several RPG maker games and they work fine so I do not know what else I could do to play his game. I have had problems with other RPG maker games and this annoying RGSS3 issue, but like it has already been mentioned here I just go back and use a previous save and can usually get around this problem. So could someone please advise me for further actions or at least put up an early save right after the first quest so I can try to play from there or post a link to an earlier version of this game and I can add the light to it later. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks...

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I keep getting the RGSS3 error right before the first boss fight. So, I can't move forward in the game since I can't complete the first quest. I do not have any saves as this is the beginning of the game. I have tried all the usual suspects. I reinstalled RTP, I have selected the .exe to be on the DEP exclusion list. Hell I even tried the Enterbrain trick. I have several RPG maker games and they work fine so I do not know what else I could do to play his game. I have had problems with other RPG maker games and this annoying RGSS3 issue, but like it has already been mentioned here I just go back and use a previous save and can usually get around this problem. So could someone please advise me for further actions or at least put up an early save right after the first quest so I can try to play from there or post a link to an earlier version of this game and I can add the light to it later. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks...
I have the same problem too, and on 2 different computers! Doesn't seem to happen as often when I reduced the size of the screen (medium size). Also, doesn't happen as often when I save more often. This is the only game so far that I've encountered this problem. The game has its own RGSS3 Player built-in. I managed to finish the last update with only a couple of crashes, esp. at the Clockworks Convention. Hope someone else can provide additional input to our dilemma?

Reactions: Maelstrom69

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
I have the same problem too, and on 2 different computers! Doesn't seem to happen as often when I reduced the size of the screen (medium size). Also, doesn't happen as often when I save more often. This is the only game so far that I've encountered this problem. The game has its own RGSS3 Player built-in. I managed to finish the last update with only a couple of crashes, esp. at the Clockworks Convention. Hope someone else can provide additional input to our dilemma?
Thanks for the advise, I tried both small and medium size and still got the error right before 1st quest boss fight... I appreciate your insight.. but still need a workable solution.. thanks for the effort Mikey Mike..

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Trying to figure out if this is a glitch? I've completed all of the quests thus far, and see "Night of the Raping Dead" show up in my uncompleted quest log. I know I completed this quest and not sure why it's still present?:unsure: It says I have to find the young girl and lumberjack in the woods. Thanks.
There is a second part to the quest. The mayor asked you to find the missing lumber Jack's and a village girl. Go to the woods on the left and destroy all the gems around in the woods. You'll then be able to go onto the big building. Get through that and you'll have a boss battle. That will complete the quest

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Okay, so I recently got this game and.... I can't get past even the first fighting area in the bar at the very beginning.

Am I dumb? Am I doing something wrong, is there something I'm missing? Or do I just have to Git Gud? I don't understand, can someone help me?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes