Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It's just that no one leaks the backer release.
But the public release is in 3 days
One more day to go... and I will find out what the whole deal with this Miri girl is... I wonder what kinda character she is. :3 ANTICIPATION !

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

A dog give me a dog collar =) it's an accessory with a mysterious power but nothing happens when i've it??

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys.

A dog give me a dog collar =) it's an accessory with a mysterious power but nothing happens when i've it??
Don't think it actually has any story related purpose it is just a cool secret item you get for saving the dogs in the slums from the sausage lady.

Reactions: Twistty and PanX

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys.

You can talk to the dogs walking around Northmarket - Slums if you equip it. But yeah other than that and being some free equipment it doesn't serve any purpose

Reactions: Zeca Suez and PanX

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can talk to the dogs walking around Northmarket - Slums if you equip it. But yeah other than that and being some free equipment it doesn't serve any purpose
Really ? awww now I feel bad That I missed it... by the time I invested in the Sausage lady all the dogs were already... processed.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
New public release: v0.39.8

Full version:
Lite Version:
Thank you for sharing Also... please edit and put the changelog in a Spoiler.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
How do you get the dog collar? The Harem Collector wiki is no help at all. Heck, I had trouble even *finding* the wiki on their new website - I eventually had to just use the search bar and get the link on from a post all the back from 2013.

Reactions: orangeblood

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How do you get the dog collar? The Harem Collector wiki is no help at all. Heck, I had trouble even *finding* the wiki on their new website - I eventually had to just use the search bar and get the link on from a post all the back from 2013.

It's on this page... you get it by investing money into the Sausage lady by the docks so she stops killing the dogs to make her sausages.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
New public release: v0.39.8

Full version:
Lite Version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the difference between the Lite and Full Version ? Just size or is there any change in content too ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The lite is for updating the game, so you don't have to download the full game if you already have the previous version downloaded
Ah I see so it is like a Patch, just download extract and follow the instructions ?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Ah I see so it is like a Patch, just download extract and follow the instructions ?
Yeah, If I remember correctly there is an how to .txt document in there or whatever it's called. I don't actually use the lite version, but yeah like a patch.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, If I remember correctly there is an how to .txt document in there or whatever it's called. I don't actually use the lite version, but yeah like a patch.
Yeah I used it and there is a guide in there. Still haven't tested it though.
Glad they finally added the delish co investment I have been looking for the company in Westcastle ever since I first played the game. There's so much new stuff Larelle is complete for now right ? with all the different dialogue and stuff, winning Iron Waifu really made them focus on her. :LOL:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
There's so much new stuff Larelle is complete for now right ?
Not completely. Her dungeon scenes are still in 3DCG, and she doesn't have her sex a la carte menu yet. But all of those scenes are currently in progress, so I suspect they will be here soon.
Also all her scenes with other girls: BJ scene with Meline, and the newest group scene added are both missing the 2D scenes. But that is due to how they handle scenes with multiple characters. All the girls involved in the scenes needs to have won IW.
Also the bonus scene "Summoners Gone Wild" doesn't have 2D either, but I don't know the status on that, or if that is even going to be updated any time soon. :/

winning Iron Waifu really made them focus on her. :LOL:
Thats the point of IW;)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Also all her scenes with other girls: BJ scene with Meline, and the newest group scene added are both missing the 2D scenes.
Cant wait till Meline get's her scenes updated to 2DCG too then we should have quite some interesting art work in the game specially the scene with she and her brother tag team the angel that gives Meline her power... that should be a fun scene to have in 2D.

So much new content to check out, even the twins got new dialogue.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes