Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
well, I am stuck on a quest, don't remember which one but the one where you need to blow a whole big rock to make a path. After blowing the rock you enter a cave where there are multiple environments (ice, lava things etc ) I just couldn't find a cave or door to the next path at all in that cave.
1601995035810.png

Reactions: AJSHR

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i would guess it's finished when you finally have 151 girls. if they ever get there. else, it's sandbox-ish with several paths, so it could take some more years. not complaining! :D

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
i would guess it's finished when you finally have 151 girls. if they ever get there. else, it's sandbox-ish with several paths, so it could take some more years. not complaining! :D
Author said it won't go that far, maybe in the sequels. Says it stops at 30ish or so since they don't have time for 151.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Author said it won't go that far, maybe in the sequels. Says it stops at 30ish or so since they don't have time for 151.
It's not about time. HC was always meant to be split into sequels, this first I.E this one will have 32 girls IIRC. And it has been stated that if everything goes to plans then all content except for the art will be finished by may 2021

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I not much in BDSM and dislike the games with slave as important thing. Are lot of this in the game?

Valerian34

Oct 3, 2018
I not much in BDSM and dislike the games with slave as important thing. Are lot of this in the game?
This game is about owning a harem mostly full of slaves. As for the bdsm, there is a dungeon where 3 of the girls will go there before they will join your party (2 of them at least), and you can choose to go light or hard on them, depending on how you want.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This game is about owning a harem mostly full of slaves. As for the bdsm, there is a dungeon where 3 of the girls will go there before they will join your party (2 of them at least), and you can choose to go light or hard on them, depending on how you want.
Thanks.

I think that I'm going to pass, I like the harem, I dislike the fact that it is mostly slaves.

Reactions: Grimtown

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
What happens if i have 999 saves and i try to save again does my game delete? I frequently save in games so it is a big worry

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im having problems figuring out how to free the elves ive defeated the boss but have not figured out how to free the elves

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
im having problems figuring out how to free the elves ive defeated the boss but have not figured out how to free the elves
I'll give you a hint; Slime

Edit: Anyone else having trouble getting the mods to work now?
NM just needed the newest version.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes