Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for the idea. will try with map scripts and script mod combined.

Game owner said they are working on another method for creating script mod to work independently.

if idea works out will upload it here, other wise we will wait for game owner
So me and one of the game devs has been testing methods for script modding, and I can say a method for true script modding has finally been found. However you are gonna have to wait until the next public release before the functionality will be there, however once it is you should be able to script mod in 3rd party scripts like the mouse control

S945

Sep 14, 2020
I just started playing and it seems like a fun and funny game so far. But... it really bothers me not being able to see enemy hp. I don't see anyone mentioning it so I guess its normal for this sort of game and i'll get use to it. But if there's a setting im missing or something please tell me. Not being able to use my mouse is also pretty annoying, I tried hemanths7s modified rgss3a

Added mouse system in game:
install:
download and copy and replace file in to game directory
It worked fine when starting a new game and was way better than being stuck using only keyboard so thanks, but it gave me crashes with:

script mouse_script line 410: nomethod error occured
undefined method '%' for nil:NilClass

When trying to use a save from the original rgss3a. A save made on the modified rgss3a than worked with the original rgss3a so I tried to save it again to see if that would break it if I switched the modified one back in. But it didn't. Its all a bit beyond me, I don't know what an rgss3a is or what behavior should be expected here really. It make me a bit nervous to put time into that modified one so maybe i'll just wait for the better mod support mentioned.

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
I have a weird bug. After beating the boss from "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" the dialog just stops and the game freezes. Any Idea how to fix this?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what's new cent's HaremCollector_v0446_BROS and yes that's the last one i played lol. i think i stoped because some sex scene's where not there for those at 100%.

hemanth7

Jun 21, 2020
:: winning battle without fight mod.

press F8 for defeat all enemies (will kill all enemies)

press F5 for heal party

just copy mods directory to game directory then start the game

Note: dont use attack when you use F8 button it kill the game (bug)

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
:: winning battle without fight mod.

press F8 for defeat all enemies (will kill all enemies)

press F5 for heal party

just copy mods directory to game directory then start the game

Note: dont use attack when you use F8 button it kill the game (bug)
Great mod

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
on Momo x Elaiya sex scenes ( I got during the clockwork doll) there is black screen bug. After the scene ends it just gives a black screen with music. Menus work but not the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not played this in a long time. but look in the item's and see if there is a debuger if not then i don't know.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The bug was that scene was supposed to be bought from the satisfaction (book in the mansion) but I got it after getting the clockwork doll quest(bug?). I just skipped it then since it bugs out. But if bought from the book it plays out fine.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do like this game do all the girls have there love quest done. how far has the story gone are should i say how far do we have left to wait.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
does anyone have any mods
There is one button win mod just few post above. It is super helpful. Also, I think this mod is responsible of walking through walls using Ctrl keys(after using kill button).
If you use search bar you might find a mod to use mouse.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
does anyone have any mods
There is one button win mod just few post above. It is super helpful. Also, I think this mod is responsible of walking through walls using Ctrl keys(after using kill button).
If you use search bar you might find a mod to use mouse.
Check out the forum for a list of official mods

Reactions: Sole and AJSHR

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just think it is odd play on easy you can keep fighting monster's to get money and you have the thing to sleep. then on the other hand play normal and you sleep when mission's are done

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
well, I am stuck on a quest, don't remember which one but the one where you need to blow a whole big rock to make a path. After blowing the rock you enter a cave where there are multiple environments (ice, lava things etc ) I just couldn't find a cave or door to the next path at all in that cave.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes