Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone else consider the doll x elaiya vignette to be borderline NTR?

I'm not really fussed or mad since it's an optional vignette and I can just not do it, but it left an odd taste in my mouth.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Does anyone else consider the doll x elaiya vignette to be borderline NTR?

I'm not really fussed or mad since it's an optional vignette and I can just not do it, but it left an odd taste in my mouth.
1599711247901.png
It gives off a huge ntr vibe for me actually. Huge. If one of the characters was felix we'd probably see an ntr tag right now.

I hope the event isn't considered cannon.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 809012
It gives off a huge ntr vibe for me actually. Huge. If one of the characters was felix we'd probably see an ntr tag right now.

I hope the event isn't considered cannon.
The vignettes are cannon. It's kinda the way for the developers to show what's going on while the hero is out adventuring.
Also the Doll/Elaiya romance is something they've been building and it's been highly requested by the fanbase aswell.
And lastly you can make it cannon that it doesn't happen in your playthrough, just don't finish the party banter between Doll and Elaiya and the events in the vignette won't happen (Since you won't be able to activate it)

Jun 29, 2018
The vignettes are cannon. It's kinda the way for the developers to show what's going on while the hero is out adventuring.
Also the Doll/Elaiya romance is something they've been building and it's been highly requested by the fanbase aswell.
And lastly you can make it cannon that it doesn't happen in your playthrough, just don't finish the party banter between Doll and Elaiya and the events in the vignette won't happen (Since you won't be able to activate it)
I'm not sure what you mean by they're canon, but you can make them non canon?

I'm pretty sure that the developers are going to split the game and make a new one that's a continuation of this game, so would that mean in that sequel this event 100% happens and the romance becomes canon, or not?

If so, we can't just not finish the banter as it's canon and I'm really against that, but if not them I'm okay with it.

(Also I'm not against lesbian sex scenes, even without the protagonist, so long as they're not acitvely going behind his back, (which is completely ooc for Doll but whatever) but that gives off huge NTR vibes and I don't like it.)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If I'm not mistaken he's making a sequel anyway right? So even if the events don't occur during my playthrough they did technically occur right?

I'm so disappointed. The whole scene was written in a way for guys who like to be fooled around on to get off. I would be more ok with it if the mc told them to do it as a show, but yeah... I'm gonna call this one out on lesbian ntr. Or... at least, it gives off the vibe, even if it's not enough to warrent an ntr tag.

Oh well, more power to those of you who enjoy it. If it was requested heavily by those in the fanbase, I hope they enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
If I'm not mistaken he's making a sequel anyway right? So even if the events don't occur during my playthrough they did technically occur right?

I'm so disappointed. The whole scene was written in a way for guys who like to be fooled around on to get off. I would be more ok with it if the mc told them to do it as a show, but yeah... I'm gonna call this one out on lesbian ntr.

Oh well, more power to those of you who enjoy it.
Yeah, like I'm hoping that in the sequel they just count as not happening, but if they do then I don't see how this wouldn't count as NTR.

Like for some reason if it's between two girls people don't consider the romance as "real" or whatever despite the fact that if one of them had a dick people would be up in arms about how it's cheating in NTR.

I just don't get it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Yeah, like I'm hoping that in the sequel they just count as not happening, but if they do then I don't see how this wouldn't count as NTR.

Like for some reason if it's between two girls people don't consider the romance as "real" or whatever despite the fact that if one of them had a dick people would be up in arms about how it's cheating in NTR.

I just don't get it.
Guys like you and me are the possessive type. Technically the raw definition of ntr is that it has to convey feelings of jelousy. Since he'll probably casually write that the mc doesn't feel upset it won't merit an ntr tag. Though I feel like the writing and the whole "we're doing this behind his back" gave off a strong ntr vibe, it technically won't classify as ntr to most.

To top it off lesbian ntr as you've said usually gets a pass for most people. They overlook it usually. I don't get it either, but different strokes for different folks I assume.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
Guys like you and me are the possessive type. Technically the raw definition of ntr is that it has to convey feelings of jelousy. Since he'll probably casually write that the mc doesn't feel upset it won't merit an ntr tag. Though I feel like the writing and the whole "we're doing this behind his back" gave off a strong ntr vibe, it technically won't classify as ntr to most.

To top it off lesbian ntr as you've said usually gets a pass for most people. They overlook it usually. I don't get it either, but different stroles for different folks I assume.
Yeah, you're right about the possessive thing but that's what really gets me about this lol. Like the MC so far has been shown to be hugely possessive and the point of the game is that it's a HAREM collector, like the most possessive, wish fulfillment thing you can do.

There have been other time's in the story where you have the CHOICE to share or not like with Doll and the church or a certain dungeon option, but they've always been CHOICES lol.

Like I know this might be an overreaction, but if this vignette is actually canon it might be enough for me to stop playing the game it's annoying me so much.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by they're canon, but you can make them non canon?

I'm pretty sure that the developers are going to split the game and make a new one that's a continuation of this game, so would that mean in that sequel this event 100% happens and the romance becomes canon, or not?

If so, we can't just not finish the banter as it's canon and I'm really against that, but if not them I'm okay with it.

(Also I'm not against lesbian sex scenes, even without the protagonist, so long as they're not acitvely going behind his back, (which is completely ooc for Doll but whatever) but that gives off huge NTR vibes and I don't like it.)
The vignettes are canon period

But you are free to have your own headcanon, if the scene bothers you and you don't think like that is what would happen. Shape your own experience and make it not happen.

Also it should be noted, they aren't about to run away and leave hero behind, plus they both get their moments of romance with hero themselves. (And yes I can guarantee it won't be happening)
Lastly nowhere has it been stated that Hero bans his girls from having sex between themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Viraxis

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The vignettes are canon period

But you are free to have your own headcanon, if the scene bothers you and you don't think like that is what would happen. Shape your own experience and make it not happen.

Also it should be noted, they aren't about to run away and leave hero behind, plus they both get their moments of romance with hero themselves. (And yes I can guarantee it won't be happening)
Lastly nowhere has it been stated that Hero bans his girls from having sex between themselves
Headcannon is basically pretend something isn't happening. It won't even matter if we do assuming the game incorporates its cannon into the sequel.

I only have 3 real constructive gripes.
  1. When the game established love interests with the mc, it always, *always,* made sharing optional. From bukkake to boss threesomes, you never had to let anyone else touch any of your girls. And on top of that even if you did they never outright loved the other parties involved.
  2. It feels so unnatural for doll to just outright fool around behind his back lovingly. Elaine? Maybe, she's not even really that close. But doll? The mc was the first to ever make her feel valued. No way would she fool around with someone behind his back. (At least not without asking first.) And it even seems like they're closer to each other than the mc... After a few banters. To top it all off, it feels like the scene really has a cheating vibe (even the title).
  3. I also think Elaine herself would feel more hesitant, and less willing, to pressure doll into doing that. She does feel obligated enough not to overstep her boundaries with the main character considering all he's done for her.
But hey, look, I'm not here to convince you or the fans one way or another. I lose nothing by others enjoying this. But possessive guys like me like being #1 and only, no matter how hypocritical it is. Anyway I wish the dev and the fans the best, but getting fooled around on is a huge nope for me even if it's another girl.

I respect the honesty about the future of some of his relations though. I hope those who can enjoy things like that will.

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hey if you don't like you don't like it, I'm not here to convince people otherwise, I honestly don't care what you jack off to, I'm just here to convey information when asked.

But I will make a few points. Some of you seem to operate under the assumption that Doll and Elaiya having a romance on the side will have some huge impact on the sequel, where there will be some subplot about those 2 going behind Hero's back and runaway. I highly doubt it, in fact if I had to guess it'll probably not go further than that one scene, at most a reference (Keep in mind this is solely my guess, but based on having followed the games development and the devs for years, but it still shouldn't be taken as fact)

And it even seems like they're closer to each other than the mc... After a few banters.
This, then you missed the point of the vignettes, yeah all we've seen is a few banters, plus Elaiya talking about her in her chat options.
But keep in mind we see this story through the eyes of hero, but they have a life going on in the house when Hero isn't there and they aren't following him. The vignettes are meant to show what's going on doing that time, this suggests Elaiya and Doll have spend some of their time getting to know eachother

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Hey if you don't like you don't like it, I'm not here to convince people otherwise, I honestly don't care what you jack off to, I'm just here to convey information when asked.
I'm just giving my opinion bro. I'm not trying to fight you or anything if that's what you're thinking.

But I will make a few points. Some of you seem to operate under the assumption that Doll and Elaiya having a romance on the side will have some huge impact on the sequel, where there will be some subplot about those 2 going behind Hero's back and runaway. I highly doubt it, in fact if I had to guess it'll probably not go further than that one scene, at most a reference (Keep in mind this is solely my guess, but based on having followed the games development and the devs for years, but it still shouldn't be taken as fact)
I'm not saying it'll be a major part of the sequel. I'm saying any headcannon we come up with is pointless when a cannon is established. Furthermore, we're not #1 to either doll or Elaine confirmed, which doesn't leave a good taste.

This, then you missed the point of the vignettes, yeah all we've seen is a few banters, plus Elaiya talking about her in her chat options.
But keep in mind we see this story through the eyes of hero, but they have a life going on in the house when Hero isn't there and they aren't following him. The vignettes are meant to show what's going on doing that time, this suggests Elaiya and Doll have spend some of their time getting to know eachother
You're right I missed that. Then they've been having canononically intimate moments far more than in the banters, but also at the house we live at.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I'm just giving my opinion bro. I'm not trying to fight you or anything if that's what you're thinking.
never said you did?
That was just me saying the same thing, you are free to your opinion or whether or not you wanna play the game, I'm not here to argue that point. Also when I said you, I wasn't singleing you out, I meant the royal you, not the you you
But someone asked if the vignettes were canon, I answered saying they were, and gave them a way to avoid the scene in the game if they didn't like it, that's all

I was tagged and asked to eleborate on something I said, which I then did

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
never said you did?
That was just me saying the same thing, you are free to your opinion or whether or not you wanna play the game, I'm not here to argue that point.
But someone asked if the vignettes were canon, I answered saying they were, and gave them a way to avoid the scene in the game if they didn't like it, that's all

I was tagged and asked to eleborate on something I said, which I then did
Oh, I mistakenly thought you might trying to be hostile with mockery that's all.

Anyway thanks for the info. (y)

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Bruh you've put your dick in both of them, getting upset they get frisky with each other is a bit silly. Like its one thing if it was an outside force but this is all internal stuff.

Reactions: notBatman747
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes