Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Nice idea, not but not really the hint for the code.
There is a book, which mention how everything is arranged, so the vamp is able to remember the code.
There are everywhere 3 sets of 3 items.
Yeah but I've never really liked that. because In the kitchen you'll find 3 sets of plates but 2 sets of bottles, which kinda ruins the numbers, in the study there are 2 bottles and 1 jar in the dining room you have 3 glasses, 3 pouches of whatever, 3 books, however since 1 is open and I happen to know in the code that means they aren't the same item it would technically be 2 closed books and 1 open book. So all in all you end up with 3 sets of 3s, 3 sets of 2s and 2 sets of 1s, which is correct?. So I find it easier to just use my own method. To be clear I'm not always giving 100% correct information here, I just tell people what I believe to be the easiest methods

Last edited:

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
You can't
That feature was pretty much removed. It used to be if a girl was your prisoner and you wanted to rush her into playability sooner you could just collar her, destroying her personality by force. That was removed because obviously it'd kill the writers and developers to have game content skipped like that - also more work to have a set of soft triggers for 'regular character speaks up here / mindbroken character says nothing'

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
It's arguable that keeping a girl prisoner and then fucking and torturing her until she submits to you is a form of brainwashing. The Stockholm kind if you know what I mean.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
That feature was pretty much removed. It used to be if a girl was your prisoner and you wanted to rush her into playability sooner you could just collar her, destroying her personality by force. That was removed because obviously it'd kill the writers and developers to have game content skipped like that - also more work to have a set of soft triggers for 'regular character speaks up here / mindbroken character says nothing'
That's not why they removed the feature. NoMosh fully intended to make scenes and dialogue for the mindwiped girls aswell, but so few people mindwiped them that they decided devoting ressources to it wasn't worth it

Reactions: RobertoCasas

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
That's not why they removed the feature. NoMosh fully intended to make scenes and dialogue for the mindwiped girls aswell, but so few people mindwiped them that they decided devoting ressources to it wasn't worth it
Sorry for phrasing that as fact and not my opinion. Appreciate the correction.

rahandi

Jan 13, 2018
so here is the thing..I tried to finish Doll's Love Quest but when I reached this part I'm stuck..No dialogue or anything they just stand there watching each other like it's some kind of competition (lol)
I'm assuming the girl stuck because of the three in front of her since it seem she's trying to approach me..but idk, I might be the only one having this issue tho..

Untitled.png

I hope there's a solution for this..Thanks

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
so here is the thing..I tried to finish Doll's Love Quest but when I reached this part I'm stuck..No dialogue or anything they just stand there watching each other like it's some kind of competition (lol)
I'm assuming the girl stuck because of the three in front of her since it seem she's trying to approach me..but idk, I might be the only one having this issue tho..

View attachment 797565

I hope there's a solution for this..Thanks
Update to 0.47.6

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
IT IS HERE AND HERE
Yes?
I know where you find it, otherwise how would I have known to tell them there was a newer version that fixes their issue?

There is also their own website which usually updates a few days faster than their gamejolt and itch.io. All three websites are linked in the OP

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes