Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
yeah but the art rewards can't be modded. So this... priestess / shrine maiden with ugly bangs and the elaborate hairstyle is canon now. It's fine, that's what he decided to make Chimei like, but I liked the RPGM generic better.
Art is probably the easiest thing to mod. Cazador has an oldschool art mod, where he does this exact thing

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
For the new quest? The hint for the color combination can be found by interacting with the pictures on the second floor
For example for: "Masterful Lady Maria" it says "
She is giving off a really envious
look...."

Green being the color of envy you use blue and yellow flowers at her coffin
No I meant the one at the beginning of the Elven line when you save the town from zombies and go into the forest after the girl and yikes..... there is more like that one?! 0_0 jfc

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
can you repost it here or at least tell me how long ago you posted it in the discord plz
I keep my mods to the official channels, so no not posting here. However I posted it yesterday in the channle game_dev, it's like the 4th latest message there

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
No I meant the one at the beginning of the Elven line when you save the town from zombies and go into the forest after the girl and yikes..... there is more like that one?! 0_0 jfc
Ah that's not really an elven quest, it's just a recruitment quest for Larelle. But the hint are the tablets in the middle. One will always tell the truth, one will always lie, and one switches. You use the first room to determine which is which then you can follow them the rest of the tomb

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ah that's not really an elven quest, it's just a recruitment quest for Larelle. But the hint are the tablets in the middle. One will always tell the truth, one will always lie, and one switches. You use the first room to determine which is which then you can follow them the rest of the tomb
I will probably just cheat on any future puzzles... and yes excuse me, you are right... its a guild quest but I got confused since I just got "cum addict" from that quest before I paused...

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
i've just started the game and i've done only the introduction quests, so far i really like it, but, like all these types of games, i'm always worried that i'm gonna miss something. Is there an optimal run ?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i've just started the game and i've done only the introduction quests, so far i really like it, but, like all these types of games, i'm always worried that i'm gonna miss something. Is there an optimal run ?
1. you can make much money at the beginning by getting 10,000 sil from the bank and invest the money.
2. start early, at lvl 10 with vacations
3. get the east and south manor as fast as possible
4. put furniture in the main manor, for the others I do it only for girls who live there. Later little more if necessary

About the quests, check if you get the missables in the HC wiki.

Not sure if there is a specific order for quest, which would be the best way to do them.

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
1. you can make much money at the beginning by getting 10,000 sil from the bank and invest the money.
2. start early, at lvl 10 with vacations
3. get the east and south manor as fast as possible
4. put furniture in the main manor, for the others I do it only for girls who live there. Later little more if necessary

About the quests, check if you get the missables in the HC wiki.

Not sure if there is a specific order for quest, which would be the best way to do them.
thx a bunch, but i've a hard time understanding the first 2 point especially the second. In what should i invest ? What do you mean exactly by "vacations" ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
thx a bunch, but i've a hard time understanding the first 2 point especially the second. In what should i invest ? What do you mean exactly by "vacations" ?
Go to the game's wiki, it is linked in the OP. A wealth of information, but not particularly up to date. But it does give you a potential way to play the first part of the game, including what to invest in and why you should take the loan first thing.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
check out my guide to have an easy start-up. it works whether you play easy or normal mode.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
It's an open-world game. And the thing about open world games, they rarely have an optimal run, cause it all depends on what you consider optimal. For example maximizing money to the fullest will have you do some weird things story wise. But the thing is, there is more than enough days in the game that you can do everything with minimal effort

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a problem. I am doing the Subby Secrets (Doll's Love Quest) and I get to the boss and it freezes right after talking to the professor and Dolly saying someone is coming. I see the boss show up and then nothing. I have optimized my computer and restarted it and still same thing happens. Has this happened to anyone else? Do I just need to wait till the next update? Do I need to go do another quest and then come back? Or is this just my computer messing up?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I have a problem. I am doing the Subby Secrets (Doll's Love Quest) and I get to the boss and it freezes right after talking to the professor and Dolly saying someone is coming. I see the boss show up and then nothing. I have optimized my computer and restarted it and still same thing happens. Has this happened to anyone else? Do I just need to wait till the next update? Do I need to go do another quest and then come back? Or is this just my computer messing up?
Newest version? If not then it shouldn't be happening.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Newest version? If not then it shouldn't be happening.
It's a bug in the newest version, I posted a fix for it on the Discord. Otherwise you'll have to wait for the next path/release for it to be fixed

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
in the quest
Quest for a Cure
i arrive at the manor and theres a clock puzzle at what hour do i need to set it?
thx

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
3:33
Reason: The 3 clock parts, are gotten from 3 different fights that each have 3 different enemies
Nice idea, not but not really the hint for the code.
There is a book, which mention how everything is arranged, so the vamp is able to remember the code.
There are everywhere 3 sets of 3 items.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes